más artículos de la misma categoría
No. artículo: 20014387
PowerBar 5 Electrolytes Sports Drink Black CurrentZero Calorie Sports Drinks with 5 Electrolytes and Zero Sugar for 100% Refreshment!
With PowerBar 5ELECTROLYTES Tablets you can mix yourself a zero calorie sports drink which provides the body with the 5 main electrolytes in the ratio they are lost through sweat. It is ideal when you want to train your basic endurance and whenever you workout and want to stay hydrated without carbs or calories.
- 10 tabs per tube
- NEW FLAVOURS: Black Currant Boost with 75mg caffeine
- 5 ELECTROLYTES (sodium, chloride, potassium, magnesium and calcium) in the ratio lost through sweat.
- Zero Sugar – Zero Calories
- Natural flavours with a refreshing and fruity taste
- No aspartame or preservatives
- Tabs dissolve completely with no gas left. 10 Tabs make up to 7.5 litre of sport drink.
- Pink Grapefruit and Lemon Tonic Boost flavours contain 75mg caffeine per serve, which can boost mental performance.
Nutrition information per 100 g per tablet (4,2 g) per 4 tablets (4 x 4,2 g) Energy kJ (kcal) 810 (194) 34 (8) 137 (33) Fat 0 g 0 g 0 g of which saturates 0 g 0 g 0 g Carbohydrate 13,8 g 0,6 g 2,4 g of which sugars 1,1 g 0 g 0,2 g Protein 0,1 g 0 g 0 g Salt 15,0 g 0,63 g 2,52 g
Minerals per 100 g per tablet (4,2 g) per 4 tablets (4 x 4,2 g) Sodium 5952 mg 250 mg 1000 mg Potassium 3571 mg 150 mg (7,5%*) 600 mg (30%*) Chloride 4762 mg 200 mg (25%*) 800 mg (100%*) Calcium 1429 mg 60 mg (7,5%*) 240 mg (30%*) Magnesium 670 mg 28,1 mg (7,5%*) 113 mg (30%*)
Acid (citric acid), acidity regulator (sodium carbonates), minerals (14.7%) (potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, sodium chloride, magnesium hydroxide, calcium phosphates), humectant (sorbitol), inulin, natural flavourings, starch, maltodextrin, sweetener (sucralose), beetroot juice powder, colour (lutein).
Please note that only the list of ingredients and the nutrition information on the product packaging in the stores is legally binding.
General hydration strategy for activities > 60mins:
- Mixing instruction: Dissolve 1 tab in 500 to 750ml water according to taste preference
- Drink approx. 200 - 300ml in the hour before sport
- Drink 150 - 200ml every 15mins during sport
- 1-4 tablets (for flavours without caffeine) and 1-2 tablets (for flavours with caffeine) per day
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. This food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. Keep out of reach from children.
- For flavour with caffeine: Contains caffeine. Not recommended for children or pregnant women.
Zero-calorie and carbohydrate-free drinks are particularly suited to low intensity training sessions with focus on optimising fat metabolism, and also suit short training activity where extra energy is not required. However, for more intensive and longer duration exercise, carbohydrates are essential to achieve maximum performance.
Este artículo aún no ha sido evaluada.