más artículos de la misma categoría
No. artículo: 20016247
Michelin Pro4 700x23C V2 digital blueCOMPETITION For the rider in search of efficiency, puncture protection and high grip: +30 % better grip on wet ground on average compared to the main competitor.The MICHELIN PRO4 Service Course offers the best performances for competition with excellent grip, excellent anti-puncture protection and exceptional rider efficiency!
Low rolling resistance, excellent resistance to wear and a better grip thanks to the Bi-Compound technology. Two rubber compunds in one tread: In the centre a rubber mix to give more rigidity and on the shoulder area a rubber compound to give good grip when cornering. Excellent protection against punctures thanks to a High Density-Protection ply on top of the casing.
- HD-Protection puncture ply: +10 % better resistance to punctures on average compared to the main competitor!
- New casing ply - 3X110 TPI
- Tread area is our “Bi compound” technology: +30 % better grip on wet ground on average compared to the main competitor Lateral tread width optimised for improved grip when cornering
- Color: digital blue
- Width: 23-622 mm
- Width: 700x23 inch
- Tringle: Soft
- Weight: 200 g
- TPI: 110
- Pressure: 6/8 bar
- Pressure: 87/116 psi
- Tubes: A1
MICHELIN HDProtectionHD Protection consists of crossed textile High Density reinforcement.
- The technology HD Protection consists of textile crossed reinforcements of High Density
- The HD Protection technology ensures the best compromise between excellent puncture resistance and low rolling resistance, without penalizing the weight of tyres especially for competition.
MICHELIN Bi-CompoundBi-compound - two different rubber compounds in the tread area.
- The Technology Bi-compound, has two different rubber compounds within the tread area.
- The rubber compound in the centre of the tread assures the optimal transmission of torque, that traction when pedaling or when braking. These rubber compounds are designed and optimised to increase resistance to wear, but also help braking safely on wet ground.
- The rubber compound at the shoulder area of the tread brings maximum performance and safety when leaning into a curve or turn giving exceptional levels of grip on dry as well as wet surfaces.
Scope of delivery: 1 x Pro4 700x23C V2 digital blue
Este artículo aún no ha sido evaluada.