Meindl Innsbruck GTX® - Winter BootsThe isolated Innsbruck GTX® winter boot from Meindl was made from waxed nubuck leather and felt. With its Vibram Classic Lite sole you have the necessary grip even in the cold months. It can be used at temperatures as low as -20° and its Gore-Tex membrane makes it absolutely waterproof.
Features - Innsbruck GTX®
- Made from waxed nubuck leather and felt
- Treated with Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort
- Footbed made of lambskin
- Vibram Classic Lite sole
- With zipper
- Strap with insulation lining
- Shaft height: 30 cm
- Recommended temperature range: to -20 ° Celsuis
- Weight: approx. 710 g per shoe
Footwear with GORE-TEX® technology is ideal for a wide range of outdoor activities. It offers a unique combination of durable waterproof protection, breathability and the utmost in comfort. Footwear with GORE-TEX® technology enables you to enjoy your outdoor activities to the fullest, regardless of the weather conditions. All Footwear with GORE-TEX® technology is manufactured according to strict quality and performance standards.
- Visibly breathable all around and durably waterproof
- Keeps your feet dry and comfortably cool all around
- Ideal for moderate and warmer conditions
- Innovative open sole construction
Material:Textile / Synthetics
Fabricante: Meindl Suela: Vibram Classic Lite Color: brown Área de aplicación: Casual Peso: approx. 710 g per shoe
Este artículo aún no ha sido evaluada.
más artículos de la misma categoría
Más productos de la misma categoría