más artículos de la misma categoría
talla: 27,5 x 2,30" / 584 x 58 mm
Disponible desde 06.09.2018
- Por favor utilize nuestro servicio de notificación para informarse de la disponibilidad
No. artículo: 10084320
Maxxis Minion DHR II Hinten 27.5 x 2.30" TR EXO 3C MaxxTerra FoldingWith a completely new profile design of the Minion DHR is run II the ideal tire for aggressive Gravity.With the side knobs of the legendary DHF, which were somewhat widened for even better cornering grip, he has extreme cornering grip. The center knobs have tapered lugs for better acceleration. To the studs improve the transition notches when turning into corners. A portion of the center rib has a paddle shape, they bury themselves during hard braking and help keep the bike under control.
- Use: AM, EN
- Type: folding
- Size: 27,5" x 2.30
- ETRTO: 58-584
- Version: Tubeless Ready + EXO
- Mixture: 3C MaxxTerra
- Carcass: 60
Scope of delivery
- 1 Tyre Minion DHR II 27,5" x 2,30
Tubeless Ready (TR)
- Tubeless tires have many advantages: You can drive with less air pressure. This provides better traction and rolling resistance decreases. And where there is no hose, also decreases the risk of punctures. MAXXIS TR tires are better prepared for the assembly with sealing milk than others "Tubeless Ready" tires. The bulge of our TR tire is completely covered like a real UST tubeless tires with a rubber layer. Thus, the Schlauchlosmontage is successful for all rims with standard dimensions already at the first inflation and with little liquid.
- This extremely cut and abrasion resistant material protects the sidewall of various MTB tires. It is very tightly woven, lightweight and very flexible. As a result, the performance of the tire remains unchanged convincingly good.
- The right mix for our 3C Enduro and Freeride tire. Smooth uphill and downhill best adhesion characterize this mixture just like a long life.
Scope of delivery: 1 x Maxxis Minion DHR II Rear 27.5 x 2.30" TR 3C EXO MaxxTerra Folding
Peter - Paul G.Comentario:gutVeselin I.Comentario:Best rear tyre ever