más artículos de la misma categoría
talla: 29 x 2,2" / 622 x 54 mm
Disponible desde 30.08.2018
- Por favor utilize nuestro servicio de notificación para informarse de la disponibilidad
No. artículo: 10083225
Maxxis Ikon 29x2.20" eXCeption EXO 3C MaxxSpeed 120 FoldingA genuine racing tire for true racers. Large-volume, fast, with lots of grip - IKON brings exemplary performance in a wide variety of soil conditions on hard to loose soils.On rocks and roots, even if it is wet, has a range of 3C and eXCeption versions. For very rough, rocky terrain, there is the IKON 3C in the EXO-Protection version that protects the safe side walls with little extra weight. New for 2014, the Enduro sizes in 2:35 width and a wide selection of TR (TubelessReady) versions. If you want to know how can be easy and secure mounting tubeless with sealant milk, test the IKON TR.
- Use: XC
- Size: 29x2.20
- ETRTO: 57-622
- Version: eXCeption, Silkworm
- Mixture: 3C Maxxspeed
- Carcass: 120
- Weight: 520g
- The eXCeption specification includes finely woven carcass (120 thread count) and a specific mixture combination that is lightweight and very durable, provides excellent grip in wet and dry conditions, and has a very low rolling resistance. In order for our top XC MTB and BMX tires are fitted.
- This extremely cut and abrasion resistant material protects the sidewall of various MTB tires. It is very tightly woven, lightweight and very flexible. As a result, the performance of the tire remains unchanged convincingly good.
3C Maxx Speed
- Our fastest 3C mixture for XC and some all mountain / enduro tire is designed by the hard base and the rapid mixing in the tread center at least rolling resistance, but offers the handy side compound plus superior cornering grip, even when wet. Typical MAXXIS is also the very long life.
Scope of delivery: 1 x Maxxis Ikon 29x2,20" eXCeption EXO 3C MaxxSpeed 120 Folding
Stefan F.Comentario:Sehr guter und schneller Reifen