más artículos de la misma categoría
No. artículo: 20009133
Maxxis HighRoller II 29x2.30" TR EXO Dual 60 FoldingThe High Roller II is the logical development of a legend - the High Roller.It is modern and aggressive, open tread design digs deeper into the ground, while the rolling resistance is lower. The self-cleaning is even better. Precise tuning the stud positions results in a very good predictable handling with seamless transitions when turning into corners while enormous grip. The braking traction benefits from the new design.
- Use: AM, EN
- Size: 29x2.30
- ETRTO: 58-622
- Version: Tubeless Ready + EXO
- Compound: Dual
- Carcass: 60
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Maxxis High Roller II 29x2,30 "TR EXO 60 Dual Folding
Tubeless Ready (TR)
- Tubeless tires have many advantages: You can drive with less air pressure. This provides better traction and rolling resistance decreases. And where there is no hose, also decreases the risk of punctures. MAXXIS TR tires are better prepared for the assembly with sealing milk than others "Tubeless Ready" tires. The bulge of our TR tire is completely covered like a real UST tubeless tires with a rubber layer. Thus, the Schlauchlosmontage is successful for all rims with standard dimensions already at the first inflation and with little liquid.
- This extremely cut and abrasion resistant material protects the sidewall of various MTB tires. It is very tightly woven, lightweight and very flexible. As a result, the performance of the tire remains unchanged convincingly good.
- Two different rubber compounds are processed into a tread. The arrangement of the mixtures we plan on the desired properties of the tire.
POETA M.Comentario:uno dei migliori copertoni se non il migliore, da vere soddisfazioni, io lo messo dietro ma probabilmente anche davanti non dovrebbe sfigurare il prezzo migliore