más artículos de la misma categoría
No. artículo: 10029412
Kryptonite New York Lock Standard with Flexframe
- 16 mm hardened MAX-Performance steel shackle resists bolt cutters and leverage attacks
- Patented*hardened steel sleeve over crossbar for double security
- Double deadbolt locking for extensive holding power
- High security disc-style cylinder
- Center keyway defends against leverage attacks
- Protective vinyl coating
- Sliding dustcover protects and extends cylinder life
- Includes new Transit FlexFrame-U transportation system which allows for versatile carrying
- 3 stainless steel keys – one lighted with high intensity LED bulb & replaceable battery
- Key Safe Program
- 4” x 8” (10.2cm x 20.3cm)
- 4.35 lbs (1.97 kgs)
Scope of delivery
- 1 New York Lock Standard
- 3 Keys – one lighted with high intensity bulb
- 1 FlexFrame-U transportation system
How to Choose Your Bicycle Security
Not all lock-up situations are similar. Where you are locking up your bike and the length of time you will be leaving the bike unattended are the primary factors used to determine which level of security should be used. Check out this helpful Bicycle Security Chart to choose the security level that best suits your situation. Click on the security level to learn more.
Kryptonite recommends you spend 10% of the total cost of your bike on security.
We also recommend using two security products rather than just one as this will usually drive a thief to choose another target.
The Kryptonite G-1000 / G-2000 ProgramKryptonite Corp., for over 25 years manufacturer of special locks and market leader in the US, is taking a decisive step and provides for its top models an extended warranty on: If the New York series, a Kryptonite lock broken and stolen the thus secured bicycle so pay Kryptonite to the injured party in accordance with the provisions of this warranty up to 1,000 € and the padlock "New York Fahgettaboudit lock" even up to 2.000, - € (including e-bikes).
- Please note that you must register to activate the G1000 / G2000 program right after the castle purchase both your castle, as well as the protected bike - the registration documents are the castles of the G-1000 / G-2000 program at.
Sebastian L.Comentario:Heavy duty and high security lock. One of the best locks available these days.Anton S.Comentario:The Best!!!!Oleksii C.Comentario:Lock itself good, of course heavy one. The mechanism for attaching the lock to bike frame looks somewhat fragile and cheap for lock weight to be reliable. I hasn't risked yet assemble it and so far take it in backpack