más artículos de la misma categoría
No. artículo: 20014296
Hope Tech 3 E4 Brake Steel Braided front leftThe Tech 3 E4 master cylinder can operate all the calipers from our range and offers a slight increase of power of about 5% over the Tech Evo.Some riders have previously commented on the relative bulkiness of the Tech and Tech Evo master cylinders, sometimes making it hard to fit the master cylinder around already clogged up handlebars (shifters, fork and shock lockouts, telescopic seat post controls etc). Hope have worked hard to make the new Tech 3 master cylinder easier to integrate on the bars although it does entail losing the ambidextrous design. The Tech 3 master cylinder is now directly compatible with any Shimano I-Spec type shifter meaning no extra mount is required to attach the shifter to the master cylinder. For those using SRAM shifters we have designed a slick and minimalistic direct mount adaptor.
The one piece caliper is CNC machined from a solid billet of 2014 T6 aircraft spec aluminium alloy. The E4 caliper uses four identical 16mm phenolic pistons which gives more usable power to the brake, whilst keeping our ledgendary "feel".
- 'On the fly' BPC (bite point control) and Reach adjustment
- Direct compatibility with Shimano I-Spec shifter
- Direct mount available for SRAM shifters
- 5% power increase over TECH Evo master cylinder
- Handed master cylinders for better integration on the handlebars
- New piston dust cover design
- New reservoir diaphragm design
- CNC machined in Barnoldswick, England
- 9.74 caliper with all mount options
- 2014 T6 aluminium alloy
- Wide angle hose connector mount
- Top entry pad fitting
- Fixed or floating rotor
- Black or braided hose
- 160, 183 + 203mm rotor sizes
Scope of delivery: 1 x Brake Lever left; 1 x Brake caliper; 1 x Steel braided hose 950mm long; 1 x Olive, 1 x Insertpin, 1 x Brake pads; 2 x screw for brake caliper, Disc brake is completely assembled and bleeded.
Rotor and Adapter not included!
Este artículo aún no ha sido evaluada.