Fox Racing 32 Float 29" CTD Fit 120 Tapered QR15The Fox 32 Float 29" 120 CTD Fit is the perfect Marathon fork.
- Wheelsize: 29"
- Version: Performance
- Travel: 120mm
- Spring: Air
- Suspension: FIT CTD
- Steerer: aluminum 1 1/8" - 1.5" tapered
- Stanchions: 32mm
- Monting height: 495mm
- Axle System: QR 15, tool-free thru axle
- Brake System: post-mount style disc brake mounting
- Climb/Trail/Descend (3 positions)
- Air spring pressure
- Black Diamond/blue
Scope of delivery
- Fork Fox 32 Float 29" CTD Fit 120 Tapered QR15
- Thru Axle 15mm
FIT - FOX Isolated Technology
Air and oil do mix, and in the world of suspension, it degrades performance. Our isolation technology employs a bladder system that simply keeps the oil and air from mixing to provide optimal performance in all riding extremes. For 2013, FIT makes its way into the CTD damper line. Every Factory and Performance series 32 and 34 fork (from 80 mm to 160 mm of travel) utilizes this single wall expanding bladder and inverted damper technology.
- Single Wall Expanding Bladder - New bladder design provides the lowest friction for sealed dampers, reduces fluid aeration for enhanced suspension consistency, and reduces unsprung weight for faster wheel response and increased steering precision.
CTD - Climb. Trail. Descend.
Climb. Trail. Descend. CTD is our integrated ride dynamics system that makes it easy to set up your fork and shock to work together for unprecedented performance in all types of terrain. It's intuitive to use and can be instantly activated while riding.CLIMB MODE
- Seatpost: Extends to highest travel setting for full leg extension and maximum climbing power.
- Fork & Shock: The firmest low-speed compression setting is activated for maximum pedaling efficiency. The Climb mode setting of each fork is optimized for its specific travel — the shorter the travel, the firmer the ride tune and feel.
- Seatpost: Drops to the middle height position for a lower center of gravity and the perfect balance of pedaling efficiency and control on roots, rocks and other trail obstacles.
- Fork & Shock: Moderate low-speed compression setting is activated for an optimal blend of pedaling efficiency and bike control on variable terrain. Factory Series products offer three levels of Trail-mode adjust. Performance and Evolution products are preset with low-speed compression damping.
- Seatpost: Drops to the lowest position so you can get your weight back and control your bike on the steepest, most technical descents.
- Fork & Shock: Low-speed compression setting activates to full-open for maximum control and plush performance on steep, aggressive descents.
15QRDon't sacrifice performance by going with a pinner skewer. We teamed up with Shimano to create an axle that is extremely light and stiff, in a tool-free design. You'll gain a ton of confidence when you're deep in the rocks, roots, and ruts. 15QR is available in 32 and 34 forks. The 15QR-Lever
Año modelo: 2014
- Cutout in lever reduces weight and improves functionality
- Lighter weight forged lever
- Lighter weight forged axle shaft
- Clockable Thread - You never have to adjust your QR skewer nut to find the perfect tension.
- 25% increase in transverse shear stiffness - A 25% increase in transverse shear stiffness means the fork legs function as a single unit, improving suspension performance and front end confidence when forces on the wheel are not even on each side.
- 15% increase in torsional stiffness -The legendary FOX torsional stiffness is further improved by 15% for increased rider confidence.
Este artículo aún no ha sido evaluada.
más artículos de la misma categoría
Más productos de la misma categoría
Este artículo ya no está disponible
No. artículo: 20015079