- Por favor utilize nuestro servicio de notificación para informarse de la disponibilidad
DT Swiss H 1900 Spline 27.5" HYBRID Boost RearwheelThe H 1900 SPLINE 25 is very much a conventional MTB wheel. With a system weight of 150 kg the DT Swiss H 1900 Spline can be used on eMTBs, eUrban Bikes or fully packed touring Bikes.The H 1900 Spline is the right wheel for every occasion - whether on asphalt roads, forest paths or even for a short detour on a trail. The straight pull technology hubs and parts oversized are in place to withstand many eMTB seasons while retaining that normal mountain bike feeling. This wheel combines all the best e-BIKE technologies from DT Swiss.
Product features - H 1900 Spline 27.5" HYBRID Boost Rearwheel
- Use: E-MTB / All Mountain
- Model: H 1900
- Wheel size: 27.5"
- Rim diameter: 584mm
- Rim type: Clincher
- Hub Type: 370
- Holes/Spokes: 28
- Tubeless ready: Yes
- Valve hole: Presta / SV Ø 6.5 mm
- Brake system: Disc IS (6-bolt)
- Spokes: DT hybrid 1
- Nipples: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead alu
- Lacing: 3-cross (1:1)
- Freehub Body: 3 pawl
- Max recommended system weight: 150kg (body weight + bike + equipment)
- ASTM Classification: 4
- Rim: Aluminum
- Hub: Aluminum
- Spoke: Stainless steel
- Nipple: Aluminum
- Freehub body: Aluminum
Inner width - Axle system (choose variant)
- 25mm - 12/148mm - Boost
- 25mm - 12/148mm - Boost - Shimano 12-speed
- 30mm - 12/148mm - Boost
- 30mm - 12/148mm - Boost - Shimano 12-speed
- 35mm - 12/148mm - Boost
- 35mm - 12/148mm - Boost - Shimano 12-speed
Weight (manufacturer information)
- 25mm - 12/148mm - Boost: 1143g
- 25mm - 12/148mm - Boost - Shimano 12-speed: 1131g
- 30mm - 12/148mm - Boost: 1191g
- 30mm - 12/148mm - Boost - Shimano 12-speed: 1176g
- 35mm - 12/148mm - Boost: 1194g
- 35mm - 12/148mm - Boost - Shimano 12-speed: 1221g
Scope of delivery
- 1 x H 1900 Spline 27,5" HYBRID Boost Rearwheel
- 1 x Tubeless tape
- 1 x Tubeless valve MTB 32 mm
- 1 x Sram XD freehub body kit (not Shimano 12-speed)
With their intricately machined hub shells, cleverly positioned spokes and proven freewheel technology, the new for 2013 DT Swiss SPLINE® wheels are engineered with modern riding needs in mind. It is products like the SPLINE® wheels that allow riders to go faster and further, ultimately making the cycling experience even more fun.The combination of high attention to detail and the legendary DT Swiss reliability featured with the new SPLINE® wheels will make you smile ride after ride, year after year.
The term Straightpull refers to spokes with no bend at the head. This design allows for an ideal strength to weight ratio when compared to conventional spokes. Due to their more precise alignment and direct trajectory, straight-pull spoke technology creates a stiffer, more responsive wheel.
DT Swiss hubs have earned their legendary reputation for quality and performance. There are multiple features that make this product a winner: The Ratchet System® driver mechanism is extremely durable, reliable and can be serviced without special tools in minutes, thanks to its simple press fit assembly. The press fit assembly also allows all hubs to work in almost any currently existing axle configuration, making them compatible with almost every bike. The contact free seals and high precision build guarantee smooth bearings; every bit of the rider’s energy is transformed into forward momentum. These features and the super lightweight design of all the hub parts highlights the racing legacy of this classic hub.
The Technical Details of Conversion-Kits, Rotor-Kits and Tubeless-Kits you'll find below as PDF!
Conversion-Kits >>> here <<<
Rotor-Kits >>> here <<<
Tubeless-Kits >>> here <<<
Este artículo aún no ha sido evaluada.