- Encargos del fábricante para ti. El plazo de entrega es de 10-14 días.
- El tiempo de entrega de las bicicletas que se encuentran actualmente en la acción será de aproximadamente 5 a 10 días laborables
Cube Agree Hybrid C:62 SL carbon´n´red – Bicicleta eléctrica da carreteraThe Agree Hybrid C:62 SL ushers in a quiet revolution in road riding. Blending the elegance and simplicity of classic road bike design with the versatility and adaptability of an advanced pedal-assist drive system, it opens up new frontiers for any rider.
Tackle any climb, ride further or ride more... it's all there for the taking. Concealed inside the sleek carbon frame is the unique - and removable - Fazua drive unit and battery. Completely self-contained, it works seamlessly with Shimano's Ultegra 2x11 gears to deliver smooth additional power to the rear wheel. The minimalist frame design hides the extraordinary amount of work undertaken by our engineering team to realise the dream of race bike æsthetics and performance with e-bike power. Borrowing heavily from their experience building some of the fastest road bikes on the planet on the one hand, and some of the best e-bikes on the other, they used proprietary CUBE technologies like our C:62 carbon and Advanced Twin Mold manufacturing to build a light, stiff and responsive frame that's so stunning to look at, most people will never guess you're riding an e-bike. With powerful hydraulic disc brakes for dependable all-weather stopping, it's a bike that'll redefine your expectations of what's possible on an e-bike. Where will it take you next?
FRAME Cube Agree Hybrid C:62 SL carbon´n´red
It's not particularly tricky to attach a battery pack and a motor to a bike these days, if you don't care about looks. But our engineers are always looking to make things better - and, to them, the idea of an ugly road bike was simply anathema. So the Agree Hybrid C:62 represented a very particular challenge: combine the elegant simplicity of a road race machine with the incredible performance potential of a pedal-assist e-bike system. Using our premium C:62 carbon and Advanced Twin Mold construction technique, they succeeded in fully enclosing the drive unit and battery in an elegant down tube, so most people won't even notice you're riding an e-bike. Thru axles front and rear and a carbon bladed fork with tapered steerer contribute to a torsionally rigid structure, so pedal response is instantaneous and steering is accurate and intuitive. And of course, we routed cables internally to match the frame's clean looks and reduce the need for maintenance. Because once you've tried the Agree Hybrid C:62, there's only thing you'll want to do: ride. And then ride some more.
Please note that pedals are not included!
Fazua Evation Technology
Cube had to postpone their plans for an e-road bike for years with great disappointment. They simply couldn‘t find the right drive unit for the job. Too big, too heavy, too loud and too much pedalling resistance above the power assistance threshold. With the Fazua system, Cube can finally achieve its ambitious goals. The innovative Fazua Evation drive system is the lightest and most compact in its class and consists of bottom bracket, drivepack and replaceable battery. With a total weight of less than 5 kg, it is extremely light and perfect for a high-end road bike like the Cube Agree Hybrid.
- In order to get the best possible support from the engine, your pedaling frequency should be between 65 and 85 crank revolutions / minute.
- The drive system has a two-sided torque measurement: The more power you bring to the crank, the more support you get back.
- At over 25 km/h, the freewheel decouples the engine from the transmission and you can reach peak speeds on your own, without having to pedal against the engine.
- The software is programmed in a way that the engine supports you very gently when starting up. Just as gently, the engine shuts off at 25 km/h again.
- Fazua deliberately kept the battery small and light: for a particularly long tour you can simply pack a spare battery. With about 15-20% remaining capacity, the support performance is deliberately reduced so that you don't get stopped abruptly. After 8h, the battery automatically goes into a 'deep sleep mode' and must be restarted manually. The battery can NOT be turned on or off via the remote.
CUBE Agree Hybrid C:62 - Generations UnitedAño modelo: 2020Año modelo: 2020Año modelo: 2020
Cuadro C:62 Advanced Twin Mold Technology Aero Frame, Flat Mount Disc,Road Comfort Geo Color carbon´n´red Horquilla CUBE CSL Evo Aero C:62 Technology, 1 1/8" / 1 1/2" Tapered, Flat Mount, 12x100mm Frenos Shimano Ultegra BR-R8070, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160) Juego de dirección FSA I-t, Top Integrated 1 1/8", Bottom Integrated 1 1/2" Potencia Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm Manillar Newmen Evolution Wing Bar Puños CUBE Grip Control Sillín Selle Royal Asphalt Tija de sillín Newmen Evolution, 27.2mm Abrazadera tija sillín CUBE Aero, Semi-Integrated Bielas FSA CK-8685 Carbon, 50x34T Cambio trasero Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000-DGS, 11-Speed Manetas de cambio Shimano Ultegra ST-R8020 Desviador delantero Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000-F Cassette Shimano CS-R7000, 11-32T Cadena Shimano CN-HG601 Cubiertas Schwalbe Pro One, Tubeless Easy, 30-622 Juego de ruedas Newmen Evolution SL R.32, 12x100mm / 12x142mm, Tubeless Ready Display Evation 1.0 Integrated Touch Remote Batería Evation 1.0 Battery, 250Wh Cargador Evation 1.0 Charger Motor Evation 1.0 Drive Pack, 60Nm, 250Watt Pedales no incluidos Peso total a partir de 13,4 kg
Este artículo aún no ha sido evaluada.