Continental X-King Performance 27.5x2.4" Folding"It can do anything!" Its developers say. "This is my tires," said his driver/inside. Super fast, but nevertheless extremely grippy of the X-King wurder developed with the Topeak Ergon mountain bike professional team.
Super fast, but nevertheless extremely grippy of the X-King wurder developed with the Topeak Ergon mountain bike professional team. Despite pronounced studs, the X-King rolls off smoothly and very quietly.Whether solo or in a team with Race and Mountain King super lightweight X-King covers a huge range of use from Cross Country / Race to the alpine cross from sovereign. On dry and wet soils it continues from the chasing pack with ease and leaves from the Karkassversionen RS and ProTection margins no chance. The Race Sport version is recognizable by the smooth side wall and provides significantly more puncture protection such as. The Supersonic version. However, this technology is based on consistent lightweight.
- fills the gap between Mountain King Race King
- faster knobby tires with good self-cleaning
- dense center knobs can roll him softly, the raised outer lugs provides the necessary cornering grip
- handmade mainly in Korbach
- ETRO: 60-584
- Size: 27.5 x 2.4
- Technik: Performance
- Finish: black / black skin Foldable
- TPI: 3/180
- Technology: Pure Grip Compound
- Bar: 3.5 - 4.5
- 695 g
Scope of delivery
- 1 x X-King Performance 27.5x2.4" Folding
The hard way!
- Better than ever before, the new Continental ProTection casing. The extra all-round puncture protection layer renders the casings especially durable and insensitive to damage or penetration from foreign elements. Treads and sidewalls are equally protected, and are 25 % lighter and offer 30 % more puncture protection than their predecessors protected by DuraSkin®. Rolling resistance and absorption has also significantly improved. The new Made in Germany technology allows it to withstand even the hardest trails across the world.
- What’s more: they’re universally usable, are inspired by BlackChili Compound and have an Easy, fast, safe Designed without compromise for use in mountain bike racing: The RaceSport casings combine consistent lightweight construction and noticeable superior puncture protection at the highest level. In cooperation with renowned professional mountain bikers we have created the perfect basis for competition tyres. Handmade in Germany, they offer rolling friction and puncture protection of World Cup quality. The structure makes the difference: a particularly fine and flexible nylon fabric with elaborately manufactured protecting rubber lining and universal aesthetically pleasing sidewall design. The new Revolution Tubeless Ready Bead improves the application of Tubeless Ready Tyres. For optimal results with sealing for tubeless use and whilst riding, we recommend the application of the new Continental RevoSealant
Pure Grip Compound
- On the basis of the activated silica compound was determined to work towards a mixture of technology in performance segment. The result of our research and development department Korbacher brought to intense development effort produced a new compound technology with excellent grip and long-running properties.
- The new rubber compound with the descriptive name "Pure Grip" lines up behind our Black Chili compound and is used in performance products of the segments Race and mountain biking. It provides long-lasting traction and high mileage of Continental tires.
Este artículo aún no ha sido evaluada.
más artículos de la misma categoría
talla: 27,5 x 2,4" / 584 x 60 mm
Este artículo ya no está disponible
No. artículo: 20012784