más artículos de la misma categoría
talla: 26 x 2,4 " / 559 x 60 mm
Este artículo ya no está disponible
No. artículo: 20008891
Continental Mountain King II Performance 26 x 2.4" FoldingSave off-road traveling with the Mountain King II.
- aggressive tread design gives outstanding grip and traction under braking
- Versatile profile design suitable for every terrain
- self cleaning open tread design
- low rolling resistance
- ETRTO: 60-559
- Dimension: 26 x 2.4
- Technology: Performance
- Compound: Pure Grip
- Colour/Sidewall/Bead: black / black Skin, folding
- TPI: 3/180
- PSI: 50 - 65
- 715 g
The hard way!
- Better than ever before, the new Continental ProTection casing. The extra all-round puncture protection layer renders the casings especially durable and insensitive to damage or penetration from foreign elements. Treads and sidewalls are equally protected, and are 25 % lighter and offer 30 % more puncture protection than their predecessors protected by DuraSkin®. Rolling resistance and absorption has also significantly improved. The new Made in Germany technology allows it to withstand even the hardest trails across the world.
- What’s more: they’re universally usable, are inspired by BlackChili Compound and have an Easy, fast, safe Designed without compromise for use in mountain bike racing: The RaceSport casings combine consistent lightweight construction and noticeable superior puncture protection at the highest level. In cooperation with renowned professional mountain bikers we have created the perfect basis for competition tyres. Handmade in Germany, they offer rolling friction and puncture protection of World Cup quality. The structure makes the difference: a particularly fine and flexible nylon fabric with elaborately manufactured protecting rubber lining and universal aesthetically pleasing sidewall design. The new Revolution Tubeless Ready Bead improves the application of Tubeless Ready Tyres. For optimal results with sealing for tubeless use and whilst riding, we recommend the application of the new Continental RevoSealant
Pure Grip Compound
- Based on activated silica compounds, this technology was originally intended as an performance level compound, but after intensive development at our Korbach Research and Development Department Facility, an advanced new compound with outstanding grip and cross-country properties was developed. This new rubber mix, given the self explanatory name “Pure Grip”, is ranked just behind our BlackChili compound and is being used in our performance products both in the road and mountain bike sectors. Whilst providing great grip, it is also long lasting and highly durable – both characteristics of Continental tyres, which are exclusively manufactured in the factory in Hefei (Asia).
Este artículo aún no ha sido evaluada.