más artículos de la misma categoría
No. artículo: 10067816
Continental Grand Prix 4000 S II Tubular Tyre 22mmThe all new Grand Prix 4000 S II Tubular may be missing the aura of the old champion, but the challenger is enticing professional cyclists with its new technology. A seamless casing design improves the rim seating, uniformity and rolling resistance.
- The tubular version of the most popular race bike tyre in the world
- Perfect all-rounder for all conceivable road race conditions
- Excellent puncture protection thanks to Vectran™ puncture protection insert
- Excellent grip, high mileage and efficient rolling thanks to BlackChili Compound
- ETRTO: 28 x 22
- Dimension: 28 x 22mm
- Technology: VectranBreaker
- Execution: Tubular
- TPI: 4/240
- BlackChili: Yes
- PSI: 115-170 (8.0-12.0 bar)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Grand Prix 4000 S II Tubular Tyre 22mm
- This unique tread rubber mixture which is only produced in our German factory has revolutionised bicycle tyres.
- BlackChili Compound improves rolling resistance by 26 % and provides 30 % more grip than activated silica compounds.
- Premium tyres with BlackChili Compound also impress with higher mileage and unlike many multi-compounds, provide a constant ride from the first to the last kilometre.
Vectran™Breaker - The benchmark in puncture protectionVectran™ is a synthetically manufactured high-tech fibre from a natural model. Like spider silk, Vectran™ is a liquid-crystalline polymer (LCP). Vectran™ is spun from the melted liquid polymer Vectra and processed further to a multi-strand thread. Spider silk like Vectran™ has an enormous tear resistance at a very low weight: Exactly the right properties to process into a premium Continental bicycle tyre as a puncture protection insert. A Vectran™ Breaker is lighter, more flexible and protects more effectively against cuts than the comparable nylon breaker. Vectran™ Breaker does not adversely affect the rolling resistance.
Paolo G.Comentario:Il miglior tubolare di sempre. Dura un 'infinità, mai forato. Estremamente prestazionale, permette un handling incredibile soprattutto in curva. Faccio triathlon e durante i miei allenamenti mi è parso superiore persino dello Shwalbe "Ironman". Credo i migliori tubolari che abbia mai avuto. Da comprare a occhi chiusi.