más artículos de la misma categoría
No. artículo: 10067160
Continental Grand Prix 4000 S II 23-622 black-transparentThe ideal combination of comfort, puncture protection and low rolling resistance - all-rounder for all conceivable conditions.
- The ideal combination of comfort, puncture protection and low rolling resistance
- Perfect all-rounder for all conceivable conditions
- Excellent puncture protection thanks to Vectran™ puncture protection insert
- Excellent grip, high mileage and efficient rolling thanks to BlackChili Compound
- ETRTO: 23-622
- Dimension: 700 x 23C
- Technology: VectranBreaker
- Execution: Folding
- TPI: 3/330
- BlackChili: Yes
- PSI: 110-120 (7.5-8.5 bar)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Grand Prix 4000 S II 23-622 black-transparent
- This unique tread rubber mixture which is only produced in our German factory has revolutionised bicycle tyres.
- BlackChili Compound improves rolling resistance by 26 % and provides 30 % more grip than activated silica compounds.
- Premium tyres with BlackChili Compound also impress with higher mileage and unlike many multi-compounds, provide a constant ride from the first to the last kilometre.
Vectran™Breaker - The benchmark in puncture protectionVectran™ is a synthetically manufactured high-tech fibre from a natural model. Like spider silk, Vectran™ is a liquid-crystalline polymer (LCP). Vectran™ is spun from the melted liquid polymer Vectra and processed further to a multi-strand thread. Spider silk like Vectran™ has an enormous tear resistance at a very low weight: Exactly the right properties to process into a premium Continental bicycle tyre as a puncture protection insert. A Vectran™ Breaker is lighter, more flexible and protects more effectively against cuts than the comparable nylon breaker. Vectran™ Breaker does not adversely affect the rolling resistance.
Este artículo aún no ha sido evaluada.