más artículos de la misma categoría
No. artículo: 10055882
Continental Force Comp Tubular Tyre 24 mmThe result of a collaboration between Continental and ProTour teams, this is a completely new type of tire concept. The first TirePositioningSystem (TPS) Tubular.At the rear, the Force Comp power machine at 24 mm provides a large contact area that guarantees a better power transmission as well as low rolling resistance. Couple this with a higher service mileage and a higher level of comfort thanks to the wider casing, and you get a tubular which is especially forgiving with today’s ultra stiff racing bikes. This set is hand sewn in Korbach, and features our BlackChili Compound as well as Vectran™ Breaker anti puncture technology.
- Grippy and comfortable rear tyre (TPS)
- Excellent puncture protection thanks to Vectran™ puncture protection insert
- Excellent grip, high mileage and efficient rolling thanks to BlackChili Compound
- ETRTO: 28x24
- Dimension: 28 x 24 mm
- Technology: Vectran Breaker
- TPI: 3/180
- BlackChili: Yes
- PSI: 115-170
- 250 g
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Force Comp Tubular Tubeless Tire 28"x24mm
- This unique tread rubber mixture which is only produced in our German factory has revolutionised bicycle tyres.
- BlackChili Compound improves rolling resistance by 26 % and provides 30 % more grip than activated silica compounds.
- Premium tyres with BlackChili Compound also impress with higher mileage and unlike many multi-compounds, provide a constant ride from the first to the last kilometre.
Vectran™Vectran™ is a synthetically manufactured high-tech fibre from a natural model. Like spider silk, Vectran™ is a liquid-crystalline polymer (LCP). Vectran™ is spun from the melted liquid polymer Vectra and processed further to a multi-strand thread. Spider silk like Vectran™ has an enormous tear resistance at a very low weight: Exactly the right properties to process into a premium Continental bicycle tyre as a puncture protection insert.
A Vectran™ Breaker is lighter, more flexible and protects more effectively against cuts than the comparable nylon breaker. Vectran™ Breaker does not adversely affect the rolling resistance.
Este artículo aún no ha sido evaluada.