más artículos de la misma categoría
No. artículo: 20009670
Campagnolo Record EPS 2x11-speed Ergopower™ Control Lever SetThe hallmark carbon levers with the white and red livery of the Record™ 11 EPS™ are immediately recognisable, symbolising a name that has always been associated with extreme performance and victory. With just a simple click of the controls, the front or rear derailleur moves the chain precisely and extremely rapidly in any situation.
A guarantee of both quality and performance: The Campagnolo Record EPS 2x11-speed Ergopower™ Control LeverThe Record name has always been a guarantee of both quality and performance and in the case of Record EPS this has never been more true. With countless victories under its belt the electronic groupset with such a prestigious name has a lot to live up to. The quality of its construction and extreme performance more than justify the RECORD label. Carbon fiber makes it extremely lightweight as well as rigid and resistant. Sophisticated machinery, waterproof construction, high-torque motors and precision engineering make it lightning fast and reliable in all conditions.
Even the Record EPS groupset boasts the latest innovations introduced for 2016. The completely revamped V3 Power Unit guarantees maximum compatibility with different frame types, while the new V3 interface offers the possibility to connect the Record EPS system with different devices using wireless technology.
Thanks to the MyCampy App, the cycling experience has reached a new dimension. Using your smartphone, you can now manage your bike fleet and personalise the way your Record EPS groupset works according to your needs.You can even add a new level of analysis to your training sessions implementing shifting data to your performance metrics.
Aside from connectivity with iOS and Android smartphones, Campagnolo Record EPS is capable of communicating via ANT+ with Garmin Edge 520 and Garmin Edge 1000 cycling computers.
For your personal records on the road trust in Record EPS to take you to the finish line.
- DOUBLE CURVATURE BRAKE LEVER Allows you to engage and modulate the brake safely from any hand position
- VARI-CUSHION™ HOOD Made of non-allergenic elastic material, with variable cushioning that provides the maximum comfort and safety even after many hours on the bike. Thanks to a special treatment, it is resistant to UV rays and maintains its original colours without fading
- ONE LEVER-ONE ACTION Each lever of the control set has its own distinct function. This means absolute certainty of using the right control in all conditions (winter temperatures and gloves, poor road conditions etc.), eliminating the risk of error
- E-ERGONOMY™The lower new position of lever 3 ensures easier, more precise shifting and derailing action in all riding positions
- 100% WATERPROOF All control components are built to operate in any weather conditions in compliance with the IP67 standard
- MULTI-DOME TECH™ The 5-dome technology perfected by Campy Tech Lab™ together with Campagnolo athletes has made it possible to strike the perfect balance between operating force and tactile shift feedback. It also eliminates the possibility of unintentionally shifting the rear or front derailleur
- SWITCH MODE BUTTON The "mode" buttons allow the user to check battery charge, make fine adjustments to the rear or front derailleur - even in the middle of a race (with the "riding setting" procedure), and set the zero position of the rear and front derailleur ("zero setting" procedure)
- Use: Road
- Group: Record EPS
- Compatibility: Standard and Compact (CT) 2x11-speed crank
- Mount: left/right
- Gear front: 2-speed
- Gear rear: 11-speed
- Compatible Brakes: Caliper brakes
- Body: Composite
- Lever: Carbon
- Hoods: Silcone (Vari-Cushion™)
- 266g (pair manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 Record EPS 2x11-speed Ergopower™ Control Lever Set
- 2 Brake Wire + Brake Cables
TechnologiesErgopower™The shape of the body conforms to your hands perfectly. The body of the control reproduces exactly the asymmetry of the human hand. This increases the contact with the palm and allows for various riding positions, ensuring maximum safety in all riding positions.
The shape allows you to easily reach the levers, regardless of your riding position and the size of your hands. The studies conducted on the position of cyclists' hands, showed three different steering positions depending on the course and the steering style. Based on these studies, Campagnolo® created the particular and exclusive form of the Ergopower™ controls that enable you to steer with safety and comfort. In addition, the special insert for large hands increases the distance of the levers by 8%,creating sufficient space for braking and shifting, always with the maximum safety. The Vari-Cushion™ system is the shock absorber that envelops the body of the controls. The particular geometry of the hoods made of material of variable density, stretchy and hypoallergenic, absorbs vibrations, enabling you to stay in the saddle for many hours without hand fatigue.
One Lever-One Action
Just like the mechanical version, the levers are natural and intuitive to use. Activating the levers reproduces and follows the movement of the chain on the sprockets. For example, lever 2 of the right Ergopower, which is pressed from right to left, moves the rear derailleur and makes chain shift up by one sprocket from right to left, copying the exact movement.
The shape of the control reproduces the asymmetry of the human hand perfectly, increasing the amount of surface that is in contact with the palm of the hand and allowing you to use different gripping positions with your hands and guarantee maximum safety in all riding positions. The position of lever 3 has been improved in comparison to the mechanical controls, making it easier to use even when your hands are gripping the lower part of the handlebar. This makes it easier to change gears downhill or when you take the lead or suddenly overtake.
A set of aluminium domes which have been fine tuned through road testing by professional and amateur riders to optimise operating force. Being able to feel the exact instant when they shift with the rear or front derailleur is crucial for a rider. With this technology, Campagnolo has achieved the perfect "click feeling", which also prevents unintentional shifts.
Waterproof - IP 67
The Campagnolo EPS electronic drivetrain complies with IP67 international standards. This means that the system is able to protect its electronic components from dust and liquid infiltration. In order to achieve the IP67 classification, all the electronic components of the EPS system underwent a series of tests, which proved their ability to function perfectly under one meter of water for at least 30 minutes.
Este artículo aún no ha sido evaluada.