más artículos de la misma categoría
No. artículo: 20009668
Campagnolo Record EPS 11-speed Rear DerailleurShift up or down by 11 sprockets in under 1.5 seconds! This astonishing performance has only been made possible through the relentless pursuit of perfection in every part of the component.
A guarantee of both quality and performance: The Campagnolo Record EPS 11-speed Rear DerailleurEvery single detail has been optimised to strike the perfect balance between lightness and stiffness, for maximum shifting speed and precision.
The Record name has always been a guarantee of both quality and performance and in the case of Record EPS this has never been more true. With countless victories under its belt the electronic groupset with such a prestigious name has a lot to live up to. The quality of its construction and extreme performance more than justify the RECORD label. Carbon fiber makes it extremely lightweight as well as rigid and resistant. Sophisticated machinery, waterproof construction, high-torque motors and precision engineering make it lightning fast and reliable in all conditions.
Even the Record EPS groupset boasts the latest innovations introduced for 2016. The completely revamped V3 Power Unit guarantees maximum compatibility with different frame types, while the new V3 interface offers the possibility to connect the Record EPS system with different devices using wireless technology.
Thanks to the MyCampy App, the cycling experience has reached a new dimension. Using your smartphone, you can now manage your bike fleet and personalise the way your Record EPS groupset works according to your needs.You can even add a new level of analysis to your training sessions implementing shifting data to your performance metrics.
Aside from connectivity with iOS and Android smartphones, Campagnolo Record EPS is capable of communicating via ANT+ with Garmin Edge 520 and Garmin Edge 1000 cycling computers.
For your personal records on the road trust in Record EPS to take you to the finish line.
- HIGH TORQUE, HIGH DRIVE RATIO MOTORS Campagnolo has used the world's best electric motors for this application. These units ensure effective shifting even under strain, deliver the same performance time after time and make extremely fast, precise shifts possible
- POSITION SENSOR the "Magnetic Hall Sensor Resolver™" ensures that the rear derailleur always moves the chain into the ideal position for the selected sprocket
- SPECIAL T.I.N. TREATMENT this special treatment the EPS™ titanium components in their original condition, so they continue to deliver maximum performance
- UPPER AND LOWER BODY IN MONOLITHIC CARBON POWDER TECHNOPOLYMER for maximum lightness and superlative stiffness
- FRONT PLATE AND CAGE IN CARBON FIBRE the only electronic rear derailleur in the world made from carbon fibre. For maximum lightness and superlative maximum stiffness. For fast, precise shifts even under strain
- EXCLUSIVE "UNLOCK" SYSTEM the manual release system lets the user position the rear derailleur and chain on the desired sprocket in the event of a drivetrain malfunction. The release system also prevents damage to the unit in a fall
- EXCLUSIVE MULTI-SHIFTING SYSTEM lets the rider shift up or down by up to 11 sprockets in a single action!
- 100% WATERPROOF all the components of the rear derailleur are built to operate in any weather conditions in compliance with the IP67 standard
- Use: Road
- Group: Record EPS
- Compatibility: Standard and Compact (CT) 2x11-speed crank
- Cage: short
- Gear front: 2-speed
- Gear rear: 11-speed
- Upper to lower pulley-axle: 55mm
- Max. teeth large sprocket: 29T
- Min. teeth small sprocket: 11T
- Max. Front Difference: 16T
- Total Capacity: 33T
- Cage: Metal, Carbon
- Body: Aluminum
- Plate (outer): Carbon
- Pulleys: Special rubber
- 203g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 Record EPS 11-speed Rear Derailleur short
TechnologiesRear Derailleur EPS™The EPS™ rear derailleur is a tour de force of micro-technology. Super Record™ EPS™, Record™ EPS™,Chorus™ EPS™, Athena™ EPS™: a unique project that has further augmented the performance of the EPS™ rear derailleur by adopting advanced material such as carbon fibre and titanium and special treatments to keep all components waterproof and ensure outstanding durability even in extreme conditions.
Combining the most advanced technologies available today with the development work of the Campy Tech Lab™ team has brought incredible results in terms of performance: shift times are now 25% faster that than the mechanical rear derailleur (taking just 0.352 seconds to swap sprockets), and precision is excellent in all rear derailleur positions. On top of all this, the EPS™ rear derailleur also features Multishifting technology, letting the rider shift up or down by up to 11 sprockets at a time! How easy is setting up the rear derailleur? As the system is entirely electronic, setting it up is extremely simple and intuitive for anyone, even with no experience! The rear derailleur is constructed from extremely lightweight materials such as carbon fibre and titanium (Super Record EPS™ and Record EPS™), or aluminium (Athena EPS™). The motors used have been selected from the best units available in the world and ensure superlative levels of performance and reliability. These are fundamental requisites to offer the rider an unparalleled performance and durability of his/her drivetrain. The motors are coupled with reduction gears to deliver very high levels of torque for outstanding shifting performance. The "Magnetic Hall Sensor Resolver" ensures that the rear derailleur always moves the chain into the ideal position for the selected sprocket.
Multi-shifting™ Technology: lets the rider shift up or down by up to 11 sprockets at a time with a single control action (the mechanical set with Ultra-Shift™ controls can shift up by up to 3 sprockets and down by up to 5 sprockets).
Exclusive UnLock System: a manual rear derailleur release system makes it possible to move the rear derailleur manually into the desired position in the event of a system malfunction. In addition to this crucial function, this system also releases the rear derailleur in the event of a fall and protects it from impact damage.
Auto RepositioningD.T.I.™ technology means that the EPS™ system knows the rear derailleur position and the selected sprocket at all times. In relation to this information, the system transmits a signal to the front derailleur, which fine-adjusts its position to maintain optimum alignment with the chain.
UnLock SystemA manual rear derailleur release system makes it possible to move the rear derailleur manually into the desired position in the event of a system malfunction. In addition to this crucial function, this system also releases the rear derailleur in the event of a fall and protects it from impact damage.
Waterproof - IP 67The Campagnolo EPS electronic drivetrain complies with IP67 international standards. This means that the system is able to protect its electronic components from dust and liquid infiltration. In order to achieve the IP67 classification, all the electronic components of the EPS system underwent a series of tests, which proved their ability to function perfectly under one meter of water for at least 30 minutes.
Rear Derailleur EPS™
Este artículo aún no ha sido evaluada.