más artículos de la misma categoría
Campagnolo Chorus 11-speed Carbon Crank Ultra-Torque™ 52/36The Chorus™ crankset with carbon fibre is the ideal partner for any competition.X.P.S.S.™ (eXtreme Performance Shifting System) is the acronym that denotes the most effective and efficient system ever, with the absolute best shifting speed and precision even under load.
The Campagnolo Chorus drivetrain represents the perfect solution for the sophisticated cyclist searching for Super Record performance at a more competitive price. Fitting a Campagnolo® drivetrain to their bike has always been the ambition of many keen cyclists. Introduction of the new mechanical groupsets and the resulting incredible technical-performance and aesthetic innovation only serve to increase this desire. The new Chorus groupset is the optimum choice for those wanting the best results that a mechanical groupset can offer, combined with appeal and Italian design at the best price possible.
- ULTRA-TORQUE™ AXLE Pressure on the pedals is transmitted effciently without any power loss
- NEW CHAINRINGS Sophisticated mechanical features on the parts that move the chain up and down guarantee maximum effciency during shifting. A further evolution of the chainrings used by Pro-Teams in 2014
- DIFFERENTIATED NUMBER OF PINS DEPENDING ON THE CHAINRING COMBINATION Constantly optimum engagement of the chain. Maximum shifting effciency
- HOLLOW CRANK AND SPIDER ARMS WITH ULTRA-HOLLOW™ TECHNOLOGY Reduced weight of stress – free sections, improved crank set weight to stiffness ratio
- DOUBLE STANDARDIZED BOLT CIRCLE DIAMETER ON ALL COMBINATIONS Maximum stiffness and lightness thanks to extension of the carbon fber crank close to the chainrings with 112 mm for the small bolt circle diameter and 145 mm for the large one
- INTEGRATED CRANK/CHAINRING MOUNTING SYSTEM reduced weight – easy maintenance
- Use: Road
- Group: Chorus
- Gradation: 52-36T (Standard)
- Crank Arm Lengths: 170mm / 172.5mm / 175mm
- Gear: 11-speed
- Construction: Integrierated Ultra-Torque™ Axle
- Compatibility: Campagnolo 11-speed
- Hole Circle Diameter: 145 / 112mm
- Chain line: 43.5mm
- Crank arms: Full-carbon (unidirectional-multidirectional)
- Chainrings: Aluminum with hard anodization treatment
- Axle: Steel
Scope of delivery
- 1 Chorus 11-speed Carbon Crank Ultra-Torque™ 52/36
TechnologiesX.P.S.S.™ Extreme Performance Shifting System
X.P.S.S.™ incorporates a project with a specific goal: giving Campagnolo's new 11-speed groupsets the best shifting performance possible. And the Campy Tech Lab™ has hit the mark once again. The new design of the chains up shifting and downshifting has been analysed to the smallest detail with mathematical functions to simulate possible movements of the chain on the chainrings and design optimal angles. Furthermore, repeated lab tests on the speed and precision of the shifting action have allowed us to complete the product's optimization. We have also reviewed the profile of the chainring teeth to enhance efficiency and compatibility with the 11-Speed chain and the cleverly-shaped derailleur to contribute to making the movement of the chain extremely quick, even under load. Indeed the secret of this amazing result is a perfect combination and integration of all the drive train's components. Each one of them is designed to perfectly fit and work with the rest. This is the only way you will be able to enjoy the extraordinary performance of the new X.P.S.S.™ system.
Ultra Torque™Campagnolo found a way to permanently conjoin the semi-axles of the bottom bracket to the respective crankset arms. This redesign made it possible to considerably reduce the lateral dimensions at the axle level and prevent annoying contact with the ankles when turning the pedals. Assembly is simplistic: one single oversize bolt is enough to integrate the two semi-axles. With regard to torque transmission efficiency, this system is equally as effective as a single piece axle. Furthermore, despite the narrow side profile, we have been able to position the bearings outside the bottom bracket shell, resulting in greater axle rigidity from the increased axle diameter. This breakthrough was obtained by using an ingenious mechanical system derived from many years' motoring experience in the rotation axle and engine shaft coupling sector: the Hirth joint. In short , this is a joint with self-centring and self-aligning frontal teeth located in the middle of the bottom-bracket axle where the ends of the semi-axles, integrated with the crankset arms, come into contact.
X.P.S.S.™ Extreme Performance Shifting System
Este artículo aún no ha sido evaluada.