más artículos de la misma categoría
Más productos de la misma categoría
No. artículo: YY00000713
Campagnolo Casete Chorus 11 velocidades 11-23Every sprocket tooth has been designed to achieve the maximum synchronization, shifting speed, and silent operation.The six larger sprockets have a double frame system for extreme torsional stiffness, so that operating precision is maintained even during shifting under stress. The surface treatment of the eleven steel sprockets assures longer component life, maintaining the maximum performance through time. The Athena™ groupset uses the Chorus™ sprockets.
The Campagnolo Chorus drivetrain represents the perfect solution for the sophisticated cyclist searching for Super Record performance at a more competitive price. Fitting a Campagnolo® drivetrain to their bike has always been the ambition of many keen cyclists. Introduction of the new mechanical groupsets and the resulting incredible technical-performance and aesthetic innovation only serve to increase this desire. The new Chorus groupset is the optimum choice for those wanting the best results that a mechanical groupset can offer, combined with appeal and Italian design at the best price possible.
- ULTRA-SHIFT™ TEETH DESIGN every sprocket tooth is designed and placed to perform a specific function, such as raising or lowering the chain or giving maximum power transmission to the wheel
- ULTRA-SHIFT™ SYNCHRONIZATION sprocket tuning allows for maximum shifting performance without hesitation: fast, accurate, and quiet, even under stress
- REINFORCED MOUNTS FOR SECOND AND THIRD TRIPLETS greater sprocket set rigidity - performance, precision
- NICKEL-CHROME SURFACE TREATMENT reduces chain/sprocket friction - extends sprocket life
- Use: Road
- Group: Chorus
- Gear: 11-speed
- Teeth: 11-23
- Gradation: 11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-21-23 teeth
- Sprockts: Steel (nickel-chromed finish)
- Spider arm: Aluminum
- Lock ring: Aluminum
- 230g (11-23)
Scope of delivery
- 1 Chorus 11-speed Cassette 11-23 incl. Lock Ring Aluminum
The Ultra-Shift™ control by Campagnolo® is regarded by everyone as the fastest and most precise. Thanks to the Ultra-Shift™ patented system; you can move the chain simultaneously up 3 sprockets and then 5 down. Furthermore, the lever design allows for an ever lighter shifting, whilst maintaining the "click" sound featured on all Campagnolo® controls.
Georgios T.Comentario:Not to mention the extortionate prices that Campy is asking for their cassettes, which has made me to seriously contemplate changing my freehub to Shimano and be able to enjoy rationally priced cassettes, this product meets overall expectations with a caveat: When i installed as delivered, the shifting quality of my system deteriorated. However, when i changed the lockring to an old which i had as well as replaced the soft plastic spacers initially provided with the cassette, all was restored to normality. Seriously i do not know what Campagnolo were thinking when they included this soft aluminium lockring as well as the plastic spacers, in their struggle to impress with the marginal weight savings, in my opinion they compromised the shifting quality, where even half a milimetre may generate noise from the drivetrain. Hence the three stars and i was lucky to have parts from cheaper Campy cassettes in order to solve my problem.