- Por favor utilize nuestro servicio de notificación para informarse de la disponibilidad
ASSOS XC - MTB Bib Shorts with PadHit the trails with these XC-tuned mountain bike shorts with enhanced durability and comfort.
The ultimate Cross Country cycling shorts from ASSOS
Mountain bikers need clothing solutions too, so ASSOS set about extending the premium, mountain bike-specific OFFROAD collection. The apparel engineering team was tasked with the challenge of creating a breathable yet durable shorts that has signature ASSOS performance yet doesn’t break the bank.
Employing the ripstop, high abrasion resistant and breathable dyneRope fabric (which is stronger than steel), these shorts boost you. The tough, lightweight and highly breathable pair of shorts are perfect for the toughest XC trails, the dyneRope on the outside of the legs wicks sweat away like no other fabric, delivering a seriously world-class performance.
But no matter how hard you’re pushing while riding off-road, there’s always a need for superior ASSOS comfort in the saddle so ASSOS opted for the opulent MTB-specific insert. Placed a little further forward than its road counterpart, it is tuned for the steepest climbs and sickest flow trails with 10 mm of memory foam. Mountain biking, trail riding or gravel grinding; these OFFROAD XC bib shorts are heavier-duty than the road cycling bib shorts and offer a more MTB-tuned fit. The standard mesh material on the back of the bibs has been removed to make them even more breathable.
Product details - XC Bib Shorts
- Type.429 Titanio: A unique textile, engineered with expertise that uses a 4-way stretch to maximize the elasticity of the fabric.
- dyneRope tex: Full side panels consist of all-new dyneRope textile, a close-fitted woven fabric with ripstop weaving in black polyethylene. The world’s strongest fiber, 15 times stronger than steel. Lightweight and cut resistant. This material has been placed eternally where the riders’ legs are more exposed to the risk of abrasion when crashing.
- aeroPatterningFenomeno1 design: unique level of comfort and compression
- Y7 frame carrier bibTech: ultra lightweight and low volume, optimally calibrated stretch return, which secures the shorts firmly to the legs without applying unnecessary pressure
- Dual bibStabilizer: An invaluable feature on the bib straps to provide stability while pushing hard, now in a dual design for off-road peace of mind. Also serve as a holder for sunglasses!
- MTB-specific leg grippers: Mountain biking can be a grueling sport and, as such you ask a fair bit of your legs so it’s paramount that they’ve got sufficient compression and compliancy to push on the climbs.
- odorControl: anti-bacterial treatment
- Seat Pad: offroad
- 10 mm memory foam
- elastic interface
- ASSOS golden Gate
- ASSOS waffle
- Collection: offroad
- Temperature range: Summer
- ASSOS Clima Range: shasha > 20 °C
A chamois pad offering a deft balance of performance and comfort with 10mm of memory foam. For the OFFROAD XC bib shorts, the position and the added thickness at the rear of the insert have been scrupulously optimized to suit the more upright riding position taken while mountain biking.
The ASSOS waffle was introduced on the S5 and has been further perfected for S7. Instead of using monolithic linear foam as the middle layer, S7 is equipped with a perforated foam resulting in a reduction of weight and increased breathability. In addition the pad features ASSOS goldenGate: A patented technology which augments the performance of the insert by allowing the most fluent movement with the body. Before _s7, all cycling shorts inserts have been fastened (sewn or glued) to shorts all the way around. goldenGate interrupts the sewing in the area between the legs, creating 3 dimensional freedom of movement right in the most sensitive area. No seams, hence reduced friction – basically non existing.
racingFit OFFROAD XC RACING LINE
A fit that is is tighter and slightly more compressive than our alternative regularFit and comfortFit options. May feel restrictive out of of the riding position but feels like a second skin while riding and results in a higher performance, improved comfort and less drag. ASSOS has the perfect clothing in mind, which was created for the most extreme conditions – such as a race.
ALS (ASSOS Layering System)
Less is more. The entire ASSOS collection is conceptualized around this technology. ASSOS apparel is engineered with minimum volume, taking advantage of the body's natural heating/cooling capacities by insulating intelligently through pro-active layering. Both fabrics and garments have chain functions and are cut to complement each other. Everything fits like a puzzle; technically as well as aesthetically. It is up to each cyclist to follow the climate range guidelines and to experiment with the different ASSOS garments in order to find the perfect personal outfit for each specific riding season.
AEPD (Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design)
Stand for the company's know-how, experience and philosophy on how a garment should be tailored to function in the cyclist's position. ASSOS garments are designed to perfectly fit and adhere to the body, in other words, to respect the anatomy of the cycling body. High-tech fabrics are pointless if cut "wrong"!Downloads:
Material:55% Polyamide, 45% Elastane
Fabricante: ASSOS Hombre/mujer/unisex Men Corte: regularFit Utilización: MTB: XC Con tirantes: ✔ Badana: offroad Lavabilidad: 30°C Rango de temperatura: shaSha - Summer > 20 °C Color: torpedoGrey
Este artículo aún no ha sido evaluada.