- Por favor utilize nuestro servicio de notificación para informarse de la disponibilidad
ASSOS UMA GT - Women's Bike Shorts with PadThe UMA GT women's shorts combine several proven materials and design techniques from ASSOS to create a blend of sportiness and comfort. Like the exclusive Laalalai shorts, they're made of the Type.439 Diadema fabric, which is characterised by unique stretch and highly moisture-wicking and compressive properties.
Secure fit with high aerodynamics: the padded UMA GT women's shorts by ASSOS
With their aerodynamic Fenomeno 1 design and wind tunnel-tested quality, these shorts are among ASSOS' most race-worthy women's bike shorts to date. The exact fit is achieved by the design of the waistband, where the breathable, extremely soft Aerofit material is used at the front. The design with turned down fabric sections keeps the shorts comfortably in place across the stomach area.
The lower leg sections have also been designed according to this principle, resulting in a secure fit with asymmetrical support on the thighs - without slipping. These shorts are 2.5 cm shorter than the Laalalai shorts. In addition, the light, breathable S7 EVO seat pad has been incorporated to ensure targeted support and all-day comfort.
Features - UMA GT
- Type.439 Diadema: To improve the performance as well as increase the durability of the products, ASSOS has created these shorts using the type.439 Diadema, a specific textile, wihich meets the demands of performance, comfort and wear and tear. Unique within the industry, the weave has two different rates of 4-way stretch, which requires expertise to maximize the elasticity of the fabric on the cutting table.
- aeroFit: Used in a double layer for the legs and abdominal area, this is an incredibly comfortable and soft warp knit fabric with a specific structure that works in favor of ventilation, contouring and providing the maximum comfort for unrestricted movement in or out of the saddle.
- S7 generation: the S7 line employs technology and fabrics that have been engineered over a 5-year period
- iceColour: reflects sunlight therefore reduces heat absorption
- odorControl: anti-bacterial treatment
- 2L Waist: The design of the front with folded down fabric sections creates a soft, pressure-free transition between body and fabric
- 2L Narrow leg sections: The design with folded down sections of ASSOS' Aerofit material provides a soft, asymmetrical fit on the thighs and protects the shorts from slipping
- Reflective accents: Narrow stripes attached to the back of the leg for better visibility
- Seat Pad: UMA S7 EVO
- 8 mm memory foam
- 3D waffle
- ASSOS goldenGate
- Collection: UMA
- ASSOS Clima Range: Summer 1/3
- Fit: Slim Fit (ASSOS regularFit)
UMA S7 EVO insert
Cut narrower at the front to reduce bulk and increase comfort, this insert has been specifically constructed for female riders but employs all of the standard ASSOS S7 generation technology, featuring 8mm of memory foam for increased comfort. The 3D waffle was introduced on the S5 and has been further perfected for S7. Instead of using monolithic linear foam as the middle layer, S7 is equipped with a perforated foam resulting in a reduction of weight and increased breathability. In addition the pad features ASSOS goldenGate: A patented technology which augments the performance of the insert by allowing the most fluent movement with the body. Before _s7, all cycling shorts inserts have been fastened (sewn or glued) to shorts all the way around. goldenGate interrupts the sewing in the area between the legs, creating 3 dimensional freedom of movement right in the most sensitive area. No seams, hence reduced friction – basically non existing.
A body mapped performance fit that is a little less aggressive than ASSOS' racingFit. The best of both worlds, wearability and speed converging. A balance between the more compressive racingFit and the looser comfortFit.
AEPD (Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design)
Stand for the company's know-how, experience and philosophy on how a garment should be tailored to function in the cyclist's position. ASSOS garments are designed to perfectly fit and adhere to the body, in other words, to respect the anatomy of the cycling body. High-tech fabrics are pointless if cut "wrong"!
ALS (ASSOS Layering System)
Less is more. The entire ASSOS collection is conceptualized around this technology. ASSOS apparel is engineered with minimum volume, taking advantage of the body's natural heating/cooling capacities by insulating intelligently through pro-active layering. Both fabrics and garments have chain functions and are cut to complement each other. Everything fits like a puzzle; technically as well as aesthetically. It is up to each cyclist to follow the climate range guidelines and to experiment with the different ASSOS garments in order to find the perfect personal outfit for each specific riding season.
With a patent-pending single seam on the back of your legs, the main fabric is wrapped around your thighs to provide a unique level of comfort.Downloads:
Material:80% Polyamide, 20% Elastane
Fabricante: ASSOS Hombre/mujer/unisex Women Corte: Slim Fit Utilización: Road Bike Badana: UMA S7 EVO Lavabilidad: 30°C Rango de temperatura: Summer 1/3 Color: blackSeries
Este artículo aún no ha sido evaluada.