- Por favor utilize nuestro servicio de notificación para informarse de la disponibilidad
Assos T.tiburu_S7 - Bib Shorts with PadPowerful, carefully redesigned performance bike shorts from ASSOS, which provide unparalleled comfort in difficult spring and autumn weather conditions. Thanks to the RX medium fabric, it offers you thermal insulation, high breathability, light weight and low volume.
The T.tiburuShorts_s7 are a sophisticated solution for every season. Additional crotch and stomach protection with the windproof bubble protection feature and a DWR treatment against whipping rain make these bike pants an indispensable part of your wardrobe for the whole year. They present themselves in the dynamic and slim racingFit fit.
Features - T.tiburuShorts_s7
- RX Medium: Brushed, double-sided stretch warp knit fabric with moderate thermal properties and excellent breathability. Low volume and light weight
- S7 generation: The latest generation of ASSOS bike shorts with technology and fabrics developed over a period of 5 years
- Y7 frame carrier bibTech: These revised bib shorts exert less pressure on the shoulders thanks to a wider elastic band, which reduces friction and provides more comfort
- AeroPatterningFenomeno1 design: a unique level of comfort and compression of the S7 generation
- SuperFlat leg cuffs: Particularly small leg ends with optimum rebound force prevent the shorts from slipping without exerting too much pressure
- Bladder Protection: A strategic arrangement of wind- and waterproof Stratagon Ultra material to protect the crotch and stomach area
- DWR: Hydrophobic treatment - permanently water-repellent coating - protects against rain showers
- IceColor: A fabric treatment that reflects sunlight, reducing heat absorption for cooler muscles
- OdorControl: Antibacterial treatment that prevents unpleasant odours and increases durability
- Seat Pad: équipe_S7
- 8 mm memory foam
- ASSOS waffle
- ASSOS goldenGate
- Temperature Range: Spring/Fall
- ASSOS Clima Range: tiburu 12 – 22 °C
- Fit: Slim Fit (ASSOS racingFit)
A chamois pad offering a deft balance of performance and comfort with 8mm of memory foam, which features a memory effect so that the pad adapts to the contours of the body and saddle as soon as pressure is released. The ASSOS waffle was introduced on the S5 and has been further perfected for S7. Instead of using monolithic linear foam as the middle layer, S7 is equipped with a perforated foam resulting in a reduction of weight and increased breathability. In addition the pad features ASSOS goldenGate: A patented technology which augments the performance of the insert by allowing the most fluent movement with the body. Before _s7, all cycling shorts inserts have been fastened (sewn or glued) to shorts all the way around. goldenGate interrupts the sewing in the area between the legs, creating 3 dimensional freedom of movement right in the most sensitive area. No seams, hence reduced friction – basically non existing.
A fit that is is tighter and slightly more compressive than our alternative regularFit and comfortFit options. May feel restrictive out of of the riding position but feels like a second skin while riding and results in a higher performance, improved comfort and less drag.
With a patent-pending single seam on the back of your legs, the main fabric is wrapped around your thighs to provide a unique level of comfort.
AEPD (Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design)
Stand for the company's know-how, experience and philosophy on how a garment should be tailored to function in the cyclist's position. ASSOS garments are designed to perfectly fit and adhere to the body, in other words, to respect the anatomy of the cycling body. High-tech fabrics are pointless if cut "wrong"!
ALS (ASSOS Layering System)
Less is more. The entire ASSOS collection is conceptualized around this technology. ASSOS apparel is engineered with minimum volume, taking advantage of the body's natural heating/cooling capacities by insulating intelligently through pro-active layering. Both fabrics and garments have chain functions and are cut to complement each other. Everything fits like a puzzle; technically as well as aesthetically. It is up to each cyclist to follow the climate range guidelines and to experiment with the different ASSOS garments in order to find the perfect personal outfit for each specific riding season.Downloads:
Material:59% Polyamide, 21% Polyester, 20% Elastane
Fabricante: ASSOS Hombre/mujer/unisex Men Corte: Slim Fit Utilización: Road Bike Con tirantes: ✔ Badana: équipe_S7 Lavabilidad: 30°C Repelente al agua: ✔ Aislamiento térmico: ✔ Rango de temperatura: tiburu - Spring & Fall 12° - 22°C Color: black Volkanga
Herbert W.Comentario:Top Hose!alessandro m.Comentario:Excellent product.Stephan G.Comentario:Perfekte Hose für das Frühjahr - zusammen mit Knielingen ein TraumDave S.Comentario:Sitzt super, angenehm warm und klasse SitzpolsterGeoff H.Comentario:Brilliant Bibs. I have three other brands & these are vastly superior & I will not consider any other brands other than Assos in future. I am tempted to get the 3/4s despite owning Assos knee & leg warmers just because they are that good! The chamois is the most comfortable I've come across on the market & the fit is perfect. They are designed for Autumn / Spring but they are good in a British summer too. The price is 22% less than most competitively priced British retailers including shipping. Great product, great site & great service.Viktor S.Comentario:Gut gepolsterte Trägerhose. Sehr flexibel einsetzbar (mit Beinlingen oder Knielingen kann man sie auch im Winter gut einsetzen)