ASSOS SS.capeepicXCJersey_evo7 - MTB JerseyThe SS.capeepicXCJersey_evo7 is a durable, reliable product that meets the challenges of off-road adventures under the roughest summer conditions. It is light, breathable and works with everything the terrain has to offer – from dust to downpours.
A jersey for fast MTB riders: the SS.capeepicXCJersey_evo7 from ASSOS
The SS.capeepicXCJersey_evo7 was put through all sorts of challenges in the world's toughest MTB race, the ABSA Cape Epic. This cross-country jersey comes in ASSOS' regularFit. The back panel features the patented stabilizer technology, which prevent the jersey's pockets from slipping down and keeps good looking. A full-length front zipper provides ventilation and three back pockets provide plenty of storage space for everything you need on your MTB adventure.
ASSOS is the official clothing partner of Cape Epic, the "Tour de France for mountain bikers", the wild, original and toughest of MTB stage races in South Africa. True to the ASSOS offroadRally philosophy, the SS.capeepicXCJersey_evo7 combines a robust build without sacrificing comfort – and, as usual with ASSOS, features plenty of function and low weight. ASSOS' MTB jersey is tailored to a more upright position for riders on the MTB.
Features - SS.capeepicXCJersey_evo7
- Type.197 Light: this 100% recycled, eco-friendly product forms part of the ASSOS corporate azi (ASSOS zero impact) program.
- ASSOS Stabilizator V7: Knit mesh material with high tensile strength maintains stability and alignment.
- Sens Tex: An ultra-luxe fabric used on the underside of the sleeves and neck, adding a new dimension to suffer in comfort.
- Mesh side panels for accelerated cooling
- ASSOS standard rear pockets: The insight-led placement of the rear pockets offers the most convenient access and ensures no contents escape – no matter how bumpy the ride.
- Full-length zip for on-the-fly outfit tuning
- Perfect cut for MTB riding position
- Collection: offroadRally
- Temperature range: Summer
- ASSOS Clima Range: shasha > 20 °C
- Fit: Slim Fit (ASSOS regularFit)
A body mapped performance fit that is a little less aggressive than ASSOS' racingFit. The best of both worlds, wearability and speed converging. A balance between the more compressive racingFit and the looser comfortFit.
AEPD (Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design)
Stand for the company's know-how, experience and philosophy on how a garment should be tailored to function in the cyclist's position. ASSOS garments are designed to perfectly fit and adhere to the body, in other words, to respect the anatomy of the cycling body. High-tech fabrics are pointless if cut "wrong"!
ALS (ASSOS Layering System)
Less is more. The entire ASSOS collection is conceptualized around this technology. ASSOS apparel is engineered with minimum volume, taking advantage of the body's natural heating/cooling capacities by insulating intelligently through pro-active layering. Both fabrics and garments have chain functions and are cut to complement each other. Everything fits like a puzzle; technically as well as aesthetically. It is up to each cyclist to follow the climate range guidelines and to experiment with the different ASSOS garments in order to find the perfect personal outfit for each specific riding season.Downloads:
Material:66% Polyester, 25% Polyamide, 9% Elastane
Fabricante: Assos Hombre/mujer/unisex Men Corte: Slim Fit Utilización: MTB: All Mountain, XC, Enduro Lavabilidad: 30°C Rango de temperatura: Outfit Climarange Summer 2/7 Color: national Red
Bernd B.Comentario:Assos Trikots sitzen einfach am Besten
más artículos de la misma categoría
Más productos de la misma categoría
Este artículo ya no está disponible
No. artículo: 20012407