ASSOS MILLE GT Spring Fall - VestThe MILLE GT Spring Fall vest shows its strengths in the changing weather conditions in spring and autumn. It offers protection, performance and comfort as well as good thermal insulation.
The special fabric of this high performance bike vest is extremely flexible and offers the necessary warmth while eliminating moisture. The design of the vest has been reduced to the essential.
Features - MILLE GT SPRING FALL
- RX: A fabric with a small volume that is considered the secret super talent of the ASSOS textile laboratory. It is used on the front and the upper part of the sleeves to regulate your body temperature thanks to its thermal insulation. RX is a brushed bi-stretch fabric with a structure that optimally dissipates moisture and allows optimal breathability
- Type.157 Stripe Tex: ASSOS' specially developed, breathable and stretchable circular knitted stripe fabric, which is used in selected parts. It dries quickly and offers optimum moisture management and excellent performance
- Pocket slots: Two openings in the lower back allow you not only to reach into the pockets of your jersey or jacket, but also serve as ventilation vents
- UV protection factor (USF) 35
- Narrow, lightweight, full-length zipper that allows individual adjustment depending on weather conditions
- Collection: Mille GT
- Temperature Range: Spring / Fall
- ASSOS Clima Range: Spring Fall 2/3
- Fit: Slim Fit (ASSOS regularFit)
A body mapped performance fit that is a little less aggressive than ASSOS' racingFit. The best of both worlds, wearability and speed converging. A balance between the more compressive racingFit and the looser comfortFit.
AEPD (Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design)
Stand for the company's know-how, experience and philosophy on how a garment should be tailored to function in the cyclist's position. ASSOS garments are designed to perfectly fit and adhere to the body, in other words, to respect the anatomy of the cycling body. High-tech fabrics are pointless if cut "wrong"!
ALS (ASSOS Layering System)
Less is more. The entire ASSOS collection is conceptualized around this technology. ASSOS apparel is engineered with minimum volume, taking advantage of the body's natural heating/cooling capacities by insulating intelligently through pro-active layering. Both fabrics and garments have chain functions and are cut to complement each other. Everything fits like a puzzle; technically as well as aesthetically. It is up to each cyclist to follow the climate range guidelines and to experiment with the different ASSOS garments in order to find the perfect personal outfit for each specific riding season.Downloads:
Material:51% PA, 7% PU, 15% EA, 2%PP, 25% PES
Fabricante: Assos Hombre/mujer/unisex Men Corte: Slim Fit Utilización: Road Bike Lavabilidad: 30°C Protección viento: ✔ Repelente al agua: ✔ Aislamiento térmico: ✔ Rango de temperatura: Spring Fall 2/3 Color: caleumBlue
Pierre D.Comentario:Was soll ich sagen?? Einmal Assos, immer Assos. Immer Top in allen Belangen.
más artículos de la misma categoría
Más productos de la misma categoría