- Por favor utilize nuestro servicio de notificación para informarse de la disponibilidad
ASSOS MILLE GT Clima Jacket EVO - Wind JacketThe new Mille GT Clima Jacket EVO protects you from rain and wind to an exceptionally high degree. It was developed from the new, water-repellent and windproof NoFrost fabric from ASSOS. This light and inexpensive wind jacket takes on any storm.
The compact solution for bad weather: the MILLE GT Clima Jacket EVO by ASSOS
As with all products in ASSOS' MILLE GT collection, a balance between price and performance has been maintained. With its ultra-small pack size and water-repellent NoFrost fabric, this jacket transforms into one of ASSOS' most powerful jackets. You can feel its performance in bad weather during every single bike ride.
To reduce its weight even further, the Clima Jacket has been designed without pockets, but with the intelligent, ventilation-enhancing "pocket slots". First and foremost, this jacket is a year-round product. Its construction is sufficiently compact to be stowed in your jersey pocket. Ideally you wear this jacket over a combination of SkinFoil and jersey.
Features - MILLE GT EVO
- NoFrost: Designed by ASSOS' textile developers, NoFrost is a high-tech textile that offers extremely water repellent and windproof properties in an ultra-compact, ultra-lightweight and stowable format
- Sens Classic Tex: This lightweight super-stretch material gives you extra comfort thanks to its increased elasticity and softness at the side. Designed by ASSOS' textile developers, Sens Classic Tex is known for its low volume, great freedom of movement and the feeling of a second skin
- Pocket slots: There are two cleverly positioned openings at the bottom of the back, which allow access to your jersey or jacket pocket. They serve a dual purpose: first, as ventilation slots, and second, to provide maneuverable access to the contents of your pockets
- DWR: To ensure that you are dry and comfortably protected while riding, this product has been treated with Durable Water Repellency
- New collar construction: The newly designed collar construction consists of a double layer of fabric for improved fit and comfort
- Rustle-free: This garment has been designed so that almost nothing rustles and you can enjoy your ride in peace
- Ultra lightweight, ultra packable: Lowest possible weight combined with good packability. Minimal volume and minimal seams
- Full-length zip for on-the-fly outfit tuning
- ASSOS Clima Range: Summer 1/3
- Fit: Slim Fit (ASSOS regularFit)
A body mapped performance fit that is a little less aggressive than ASSOS' racingFit. The best of both worlds, wearability and speed converging.
AEPD (Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design)
Stand for the company's know-how, experience and philosophy on how a garment should be tailored to function in the cyclist's position. ASSOS garments are designed to perfectly fit and adhere to the body, in other words, to respect the anatomy of the cycling body. High-tech fabrics are pointless if cut "wrong"!
ALS (ASSOS Layering System)
Less is more. The entire ASSOS collection is conceptualized around this technology. ASSOS apparel is engineered with minimum volume, taking advantage of the body's natural heating/cooling capacities by insulating intelligently through pro-active layering. Both fabrics and garments have chain functions and are cut to complement each other. Everything fits like a puzzle; technically as well as aesthetically. It is up to each cyclist to follow the climate range guidelines and to experiment with the different ASSOS garments in order to find the perfect personal outfit for each specific riding season.Downloads:
Material:51% PA, 7% PU, 15% EA, 2%PP, 25% PES
Fabricante: ASSOS Hombre/mujer/unisex Men Corte: Slim Fit Utilización: Bike Lavabilidad: 30°C Protección viento: ✔ Repelente al agua: ✔ Rango de temperatura: All year round Color: blackSeries
Este artículo aún no ha sido evaluada.