ASSOS iJ.bonKaCENTO.6 - Winter JacketA paragon of ASSOS passion and performance, this is a cold weather cycling jacket made to deal with the harshest conditions in fabulous comfort.The iJ.bonKa.6 cento jacket is equipment for riding in the most frigid conditions, and in response ASSOS has gone to extremes in conjuring superlative insulation, climate control and detailing. At the heart of the protective powers of this winter cycling top is the composite of our insulating twinDeck foil of windproof and waterproof stratagonUltra with insulating RXQ. This trilayer construction is not only a great barrier when it’s freezing cold, it is impressively breathable. Indeed ASSOS has scrupulously ensured the iJ.bonKa.6 cento jacket has the right levels of protection in the right places. ASSOS cycling specific body mapping has informed the precise placement of 32 pattern pieces, 13 separate components and 6 different textiles. iJ.bonKa.6 is your second layer outershell garment, engineered to function perfectly within your ALS (Assos Layering System). Use it in cold winter riding conditions, above 0°C (32°F). The bonKa operates best when used in combination with the next-to-skin ASSOS interactive body insulators.
- Tri-layered front panels: Remarkably protective fusion of a twinDeck formed from wind blocking, water repellant stratagonUltra with an internal layer of insulating RXQ material.
- stratagonMedium: Hydrophilic soft shell material, designed to retain warmth while offering great breathability. Contours closely around the body while being highly abrasion resistant, hence its use for the side panels and upper arms.
- RX: Time proven warp-knit fabric from the ASSOS family of RX fabrics. Combines highly effective thermal insulation with quick drying, high abrasion resistance and moisture management. Smoothly and accurately moves with the rider.
- RXQ: A lighter weight RX fabric variant used in key areas requiring great breathability. Internal 3D air channels make it a perfect low volume insulator and temperature regulator.
- Wind-protected collar: An ergonomically shaped inner layer of stratagonUltra has been placed in front of the neck to guard from cold air.
- Integrated neck warmer: An additional neck warmer located inside the collar that offers the option of extra coverage for early in the ride or in extreme cold.
- Turtleneck construction: maximum coverage collar design that contours precisely to the chest. Enables use of the front zip as flexible ventilation without sacrificing necessary insulation of the chest and neck.
- Raglan cut sleeves: Sleeves that are integrated all the way into the shirt rather than just attaching at the shoulder. Offers maximum freedom of movement and a slick, flowing fit.
- Standard pockets with twin integrated security pockets: Thoroughly tested storage design with added peace of mind zipped pockets for valuables.
- Rear stabilizer: A 2-way stretch material with minimal give in the vertical axis. The ASSOS rear stabilizer panel design allows for stable, high capacity pockets that won’t sag.
- Sunglasses holder: Specifically designed loop for secure storage sunglasses, located on the right arm.
- Reflective zips: The fasteners on the two security pockets and the full length front zip each incorporate reflective stitching for improved visibility.
- Light-absorbing rear elastic hem: a wide, secure elastic hem that ensures a frictionless fit while riding; plus a reflective strip that absorbs light, resulting in added safety when faced by varying light conditions
- Collection: Campionissimo
- Temperature Range: Winter
- ASSOS Clima Range: bonKa
- Cut (AEPD): mille
- Fit: ASSOS racingFit
- 6 Textils
- 13 Components
- 32 Patterns
AEPD (Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design)
Stand for the company's know-how, experience and philosophy on how a garment should be tailored to function in the cyclist's position. ASSOS garments are designed to perfectly fit and adhere to the body, in other words, to respect the anatomy of the cycling body. High-tech fabrics are pointless if cut "wrong"!
A fit that is is tighter and slightly more compressive than our alternative regularFit and comfortFit options. May feel restrictive out of of the riding position but feels like a second skin while riding and results in a higher performance, improved comfort and less drag.
ALS (ASSOS Layering System)
Less is more. The entire ASSOS collection is conceptualized around this technology. ASSOS apparel is engineered with minimum volume, taking advantage of the body's natural heating/cooling capacities by insulating intelligently through pro-active layering. Both fabrics and garments have chain functions and are cut to complement each other. Everything fits like a puzzle; technically as well as aesthetically. It is up to each cyclist to follow the climate range guidelines and to experiment with the different ASSOS garments in order to find the perfect personal outfit for each specific riding season.Downloads:
Material:51% PA, 7% PU, 15% EA, 2%PP, 25% PES
Fabricante: ASSOS Hombre/mujer/unisex Herren Corte: Slim Fit (ASSOS RacingFit) Utilización: Road Cycling Lavabilidad: 30° C Rango de temperatura: Winter < 6°C (ASSOS bonka) Color: redSwiss
Andreas S.Comentario:Mit gutem Baselayer und ggf. weiterer Zwischenlage auch bei "Rennrad-Tempo" warm, dabei aber nicht hinderlich wie viele klassische Winterjacken,Wie alles von Assos, hochwertig, funktionell und im Wortsinn preiswertMatthias E.Comentario:typische Assos-Qualiät. Sitzt bei mir mit 179 cm und 65 kg in Rennradhaltung perfekt. Habe noch nie eine so gute Winterjacke gehabt mit vielen tollen Features. Leider verdammt teuer :-(
más artículos de la misma categoría
Este artículo ya no está disponible
No. artículo: 10006469