ASSOS EQUIPE RSR S9 - Bib Shorts with PadThe EQUIPE RSR S9 shorts are designed to reach the point where speed and absolute comfort become one. For this, ASSOS created a material that is the perfect blend of compressive hold, durability, softness and low weight. As such, the complex woven Type.701 compressor material convinces in all areas.
The best of all worlds: the EQUIPE RSR S9 Bib Shorts by ASSOS
The Type.701 material is made of incredibly thin yarn with enormous elasticity, in a weave that is almost friction-free, giving you excellent comfort while supporting your muscles optimally. It becomes like your second skin and offers superior support, air exchange and a silky soft feel along the lumbar spine and thighs.
The insert was developed from the proven Equipe Evo. Its base area was reduced in order to save weight, and the superAir microShock foam with 3D waffle as well as the kraterCooler system were implemented to increase air exchange. At the back, the insert was fixed with ASSOS' patented horizontal stabilizer.
Features - EQUIPE RSR S9
- Type.701kompressor-Material: A patented fabric designed specifically for compressive hold and comfort, with a material that sits like a second skin. 160 g/m2, USF 50+, dyed threads with integrated odorControl, maximum wear resistance, reduction of friction, water repellent and optimum thermal management. An adapted extension at the front provides additional comfort
- A-Lock Engineering: S9 racingFit system comprising new textiles and technologies working in harmony to stabilize the shorts and secure the insert in place
- Butterfly Pattern: The primary textile panel fully wrapping the lower back and legs, coming together in the rear. Fewer seams leads to a more uniform hold, less weight, and greater comfort
- ErgoBox: A square pattern construction that effectively frames the insert in the back, boxing it in for added stability
- Carbon Xbib: A single section of elastic material - folded over on itself - forming a supportive A-frame that delivers limited vertical stretch in the rear. Above the “X” junction, a more flexible material is employed, incorporating an antibacterial carbon weave, to wick moisture and lay flat in the front
- ZeroWaist: A raw-cut, tape-reinforced edge for the smoothest transition possible between the body and fabric panel. More comfort with less pressure
- Ultralight Leg Grippers: A light silicon treatment woven into the leg bands, which reduces fabric bulk and secures the shorts in place without any excessive pressure
- 30% Seam Reduction: Flatter seams throughout, with fewer overall, translates to more comfort and lower overall weight (180g)
- Seat Pad: Equipe RS
- Mod.Dep S9 Basalt
- SuperAir microShock foam
- 3D waffle
- Surface Reduction Design
- Horizontal Stabilizer
- ASSOS Clima Range: Summer 1/3
- Fit: Slim Fit (ASSOS aeroFit)
The insert of the S9 generation combines expertise, engineering skills, high-quality materials and perfect workmanship. The centre is made of superAir SuperAir microShock foam, a lightweight open cell foam with a shock absorbing composition that returns to its original position, filling the gap every time pedaling position is changed in the saddle through the shift of weight, supported by 3D waffle, a patented, three-layer perforated foam that increases breathability and eliminates excess weight. The patented goldenGate technology interrupts the stitching along both of the insert’s side panels, allowing a more three-dimensional freedom of movement in this sensitive, rotational area. The horizontal stabilizer, a patented central stitch that secures the rear of the insert to the outer textile, eliminates shifting while pedaling. kraterCooler, a system of small holes in the front of the insert, increases the airflow so that your sensitive areas are kept cooler. Mod.Dep S9 Basalt, a antibacterial microfiber booster top sheet, gives the seat pad its color.
ASSOS' slimmest fit, specially designed for speed and tighter than the racingFit, offering a higher level of compression. Outside the riding position, it may feel restrictive, but it sits like a second skin while riding on a road bike.
AEPD (Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design)
Stand for the company's know-how, experience and philosophy on how a garment should be tailored to function in the cyclist's position. ASSOS garments are designed to perfectly fit and adhere to the body, in other words, to respect the anatomy of the cycling body. High-tech fabrics are pointless if cut "wrong"!
ALS (ASSOS Layering System)
Less is more. The entire ASSOS collection is conceptualized around this technology. ASSOS apparel is engineered with minimum volume, taking advantage of the body's natural heating/cooling capacities by insulating intelligently through pro-active layering. Both fabrics and garments have chain functions and are cut to complement each other. Everything fits like a puzzle; technically as well as aesthetically. It is up to each cyclist to follow the climate range guidelines and to experiment with the different ASSOS garments in order to find the perfect personal outfit for each specific riding season.Downloads:
Material:80% Polyamide, 20% Elastane
Fabricante: ASSOS Hombre/mujer/unisex Men Corte: Slim Fit Utilización: Road Bike Con tirantes: ✔ Badana: équipe_s9 Lavabilidad: 30°C Protección UV: USF 50+ Rango de temperatura: Summer 1/3 Color: blackSeries Peso: approx. 160 g
Jürgen Z.Comentario:Sitzt super, ist sehr atmungsaktiv und spitze verarbeitet. Top Produkt!Andreas B.Comentario:Uneingeschränkte Kaufempfehlung von meiner Seite aus. Für jeden Fahrer der viele KM fährt und das auch lange am Stück ein Muss. Besonders wenn man nicht jedes Jahr eine neue Hose kaufen will. Was Langlebigkeit angeht ist diese Bib das Beste Produkt auf dem Markt. A.B.
más artículos de la misma categoría
Más productos de la misma categoría