ASSOS Equipe RS Spring Fall - JacketIn case combinations of warming short sleeve jerseys, arm warmers and vests are not enough for races in cold spring and autumn weather, ASSOS has designed a warmer alternative: the brand new EQUIPE RS Spring Fall Jacket.
Creates an insulating layer against the cold: the Equipe RS Spring Fall Jacket by ASSOS
With the twinDeck two-layer structure - made from ASSOS' Push Pull outer layer and the insulating rhombus on the inside - the jacket does not allow for cold and creates an insulating layer with the air between the layers, but at the same time remains exceptionally breathable. But the first thing you'll notice is two "valves" at the front of your shoulders. This detail, only available from ASSOS, resembles air fans by drawing air from the outside to the inside and distributing it between the two fabric layers. The idea behind this is that opening the zipper is not always an option when riding at top speed in the down position, but you do appreciate a air supply in this situation. Benefit from a regulated body temperature without sacrificing aerodynamics.
The sleeves made of SONIC-SN, a highly elastic rib fabric, nestle against the arms and have a slightly insulating effect thanks to the brushed structure. The sleeve cuffs are finished in an open-edged design so that the jacket can be seamlessly combined with gloves and a smooth, aerodynamic profile remains. The colour coded triple ramp pockets, a metal zipper with open/close lock and the extra light ribbed seams on the back round off the garment.
Features - Equipe RS Spring Fall Jacket
- Push Pull: The main material was made from ASSOS' specially developed jersey layer Push Pull, which has high UV protection (USF 50+). This fast-drying fine knit fabric with Bi-Stretch is characterised by high breathability and high wearing comfort
- Rhombus: The soft jacquard polypropylene terry cloth on the skin has a diamond-shaped 3D mesh design to improve air exchange, wick moisture away and provide an extra insulating layer
- TwinDeck: The two-layer fabric design optimises insulation by combining Push Pull and Tibet textiles. It is used on the front and upper back
- SONIC-SN: The sleeves are made of this highly elastic rib fabric, which nestles like a second skin and has a brushed inside for additional thermal protection
- Diffuser: A special sewing process creates two "valves" at the front of the shoulders, through which cool air can flow out and in for additional air exchange
- 2-way zipper: zipper with opening/closing lock that can be opened in two directions and has an anchorage at the end for stabilisation and easy one-handed operation
- Triple ramp pockets: three fabric-covered pockets that are easily accessible thanks to their ideal positioning are colour-coded and have a micro-perforated sealed band for better visibility
- Open-edged processed finishes: The ends are processed in an open-edged manner - using silicone - resulting in a soft, aerodynamic design that can be seamlessly combined with other layers of clothing
- Ribbed hem at the back: A wide, ribbed and elastic hem guarantees a comfortable fit and secure hold
- ASSOS Clima Range: Spring Fall 2/3
- Fit: Slim Fit (ASSOS aeroFit)
ASSOS' slimmest fit, specially designed for speed and tighter than the racingFit, offering a higher level of compression. Outside the riding position, it may feel restrictive, but it sits like a second skin while riding on a road bike.
AEPD (Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design)
Stand for the company's know-how, experience and philosophy on how a garment should be tailored to function in the cyclist's position. ASSOS garments are designed to perfectly fit and adhere to the body, in other words, to respect the anatomy of the cycling body. High-tech fabrics are pointless if cut "wrong"!
ALS (ASSOS Layering System)
Less is more. The entire ASSOS collection is conceptualized around this technology. ASSOS apparel is engineered with minimum volume, taking advantage of the body's natural heating/cooling capacities by insulating intelligently through pro-active layering. Both fabrics and garments have chain functions and are cut to complement each other. Everything fits like a puzzle; technically as well as aesthetically. It is up to each cyclist to follow the climate range guidelines and to experiment with the different ASSOS garments in order to find the perfect personal outfit for each specific riding season.Downloads:
Material:50% Polyamide, 19% Polypropylene, 16% Elastane, 15% Polyester
Fabricante: ASSOS Hombre/mujer/unisex Men Corte: Slim Fit Utilización: Road Bike Lavabilidad: 30°C Protección UV: 50+ Protección viento: ✔ Aislamiento térmico: ✔ Rango de temperatura: Spring Fall 2/3 Color: blackSeries
Este artículo aún no ha sido evaluada.
más artículos de la misma categoría
Más productos de la misma categoría