Adidas Terrex Free Hiker GTX - Outdoor ShoesEnjoy the freedom of the backcountry in these men's next-generation hiking shoes. Designed for long distances, they have a soft and comfortable adidas Primeknit upper that fits like a sock. A GORE-TEX membrane provides waterproof breathability, and the Boost midsole delivers endless energy and adapts as you move over rugged, rocky terrain.
Features - Terrex Free Hiker GTX
- Adidas Primeknit upper: wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort; Upper is engineered from heel to toe for unrivalled softness that enhances touch and feel
- BOOST midsole: offers long lasting cushioning, energy return and high adaptability on rocky surfaces
- Continental™ Rubber outsole: Extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions
- Abrasion resistant weldings
- EVA Stabilization frame for lateral stability and mid-foot support
- Sock-like fit: The combination of the adaptive midsole and PRIMEKNIT upper creates a feeling of stepping into a stretchy, breathable and seamless sock that adapts to your foot shape and natural foot expansion
- GORE-TEX: Performance Comfort membrane. Waterproof and breathable
Boost - endless energy
Boost features thousands of visible energy capsules that store and unleash endless energy every time your foot hits the ground.
GORE-TEX® Footwear keeps your feet dry and comfortable in any weather temperature and provide perfect climate comfort. They are waterproof, highly breathable and protect your feet even in the harshest conditions. Both Trail-Runners as Outdoor athletes get with GORE-TEX ® the ideal equipment for all kinds of weather.UPC: 192615174648Downloads:
Material:Textile / Synthetics
Manufacturer: Adidas Sole: Continental Color: raw khaki/sesame/tech olive Purpose: Outdoor
Este artículo aún no ha sido evaluada.
más artículos de la misma categoría
Más productos de la misma categoría