Juego de ruedas 404 Firecrest Carbon Disc Tubeless Sram/Shimano modelo 2022
ahorrado 28 %
incl. 19% IVA, más 0,00 € de gastos de envío
- En stock, plazo de entrega 1-3 días
Reliable and reactive: the Campagnolo Zonda Disk Brake wheels
The result is an improved reactivity, especially thanks to the asymmetrical rims and Mega G3™ hubs on both wheels. This innovative solution provides a stable front wheel that is able to absorb energy from the braking torque generated on the left-hand side and a rear wheel that guarantees maximum power transfer from the cyclist.
Features - Zonda Disc Brake Center-Lock
- AFS™ system to ensure full compatibility with every disc available on the market.
- Front wheel features G3™ technology for top performance even during very powerful braking.
- Excellent stiffness and reactivity thanks to the G3 system, the milled rim and the innovative RDB balancing system.
- New asymmetric rim profile (26 – 28 mm) milled rim: this procedure makes it possible to reduce the peripheral weight of the rim and makes the wheel extremely reactive.
- RDB™ - Rim Dynamic Balance: the concept is simple and elegant: balance the weight of the gasket, with an item of similar weight placed on the exact opposite side.
- MOMAG™: allows the external profile of the rim to be free of holes to benefit of both stiffness and weight.
- Spokes: G3™ technology applied also to the front wheel to better perform at high braking power.
- Front wheel spokes: 14 spokes in stainless steel section diameter 2/1,6/2 mm (left side - braking side); 7 spokes in stainless steel section diameter 2/1,6/2 mm (right side).
- Rear wheel spokes: 7 spokes in stainless steel section diameter 2/1,6/2 mm (left side - braking side); 14 spokes in stainless steel section diameter 2/1,6/2 mm (right side - cassette side).
- Nipples: black anodized self-locking nipples outside the rim allows for easy maintenance.
- Cup and cone bearings: easy bearing adjustment that reduces possible bearing play, maintaining performances over time and keeping the optimal contact angle between ball and track.
- New adjusting locking with microsetting tech: for an accurate adjustment of the hub that prevents the creation of any play.
- Two different interfaces with the rotor: 6 bolts and AFS™ for allowing the full compatibility with every rotor available in the market.
- 21 spokes in stainless steel with MEGA-G3™ SYSTEM: ensures extremely good stiffness and reactivity, reinforcement on braking side at the front and cassette side at the rear. It gives a very race design to the wheelset.
- Use: Road
- Model: Zonda Disc Brake
- Rim Type: Clincher/Foldable Tyres
- Tubeless ready: Yes
- Wheel size: 28"
- Rim Size: 622
- Brake Type: Disc brake
- Disc brake standard: AFS (center lock)
- Over Locknut: 12x100mm front / 12x142mm rear
- Bearings: Cup-and-cone bearing system
- Rim Width: 22mm
- Rim Height:
- Front 24-27mm
- Rear 27-30mm
- Spokes: Front 21 / rear 21 (G3)
Freehub compatibility (choose variant)
- Shimano 8/9/10/11 speed
- Campagnolo 9/10/11/12 speed
- Rim: Aluminium
- Hubs: Aluminium
- Bearings: Steel
- Spokes: Stainless steel
- Black / bright label
- 1675g pair (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Campagnolo Zonda Disc Brake Center-Lock Wheelset
What is MoMag?
A technology that offers several advantages to the structural integrity of the wheel as well as eliminating the need for rim tape. The name derives from “Mounting Magnet” system, shortened to MoMag™.
How does it work?
The nipples, once inserted inside the rim via the valve hole, are “guided” to the point of connection with the spoke by means of the magnet. This simple but ingenious system makes it possible to have a wheel without holes on the upper bridge, but with spokes tensioned by traditional nipples!
No holes on the rim means that the rim is uniform at every point, free from stress points or zones of weakness and, for the clincher profiles no rim tape is required, to the benefit of weight reduction. The advantages are immediately clear: greater rim lifetime, greater resistance to fatigue, the possibility to give the spokes greater tension, and greater stiffness which, in terms of performance, mean greater reactivity and acceleration. But that’s not all. The advantages also include extremely quick and simple maintenance and spoke replacement. All to the benefit of cyclists who choose Campagnolo.
Campagnolo® has developed an assembly architecture which, compared with a traditional wheel, makes it possible to improve energy transfer, reduce the stress on the spokes on the right and increase transverse rigidity.This is achieved because in G3™ geometry the right-hand side of the rear wheel is fitted with twice as many spokes as the left. The results of G3™ system are truly extraordinary: better transfer of the driving torque, better lateral rigidity, reduction of the stress in the rear wheel spokes. And thanks to the G3™ system that compensates for the forces acting on the 2 sides of the wheel, there are no more wheel vibrations, even for heavier people.
CAMPY TECH LAB G3 SYSTEM CAMPAGNOLO