Highest comfort for long distances: Gel-Nimbus 23 running shoes by Asics
Engineered eyelet shaping helps the upper move more naturally with the foot, while a stretchy midfoot panel appropriately hugs the foot to generate better flexibility. Simultaneously, the ORTHOLITE™ X-55 sockliner equips runners with a forgiving, yet responsive stride.
Providing the runner with excellent shock absorption and softness, the GEL-NIMBUS™ 23 delivers more compression in the heel thanks to its softer GEL™ technology cushioning unit and contoured design lines. Also, a gender-specific TRUSSTIC™ device provides an articulated amount of support in the right direction for men and women to help generate a smooth transition. Under the toe, the inclusion of gender-specific pillars help cushion the body and help runners experience a softer feel.
The components of the GEL-NIMBUS™ 23 shoe help increase the softness without forgoing the integrity of the shoe's ride. The 23rd version of the GEL-NIMBUS™ continues to make advancements within the lineage by offering improved support and comfort for distance runners.
Features - Gel-Nimbus 23
- Mesh upper improves breathability
- Trusstic™ technology improves stability
- GEL™ technology in the forefoot area
- GEL™ technology in the rearfoot area
- FLYTEFOAM™ Propel technology in the midsole
- Asics Lite rubber outsole improves durability
- Ortholite™ X-55 Insole improves step-in comfort
- Reflective accents improve visibility in low-light conditions
- 3D space construction improves compression at footstrike
Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel® Cushioning System
Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
Constructed using groundbreaking midsole foam, the FlyteFoam is 55%* lighter than the industry standard. Its organic fibres bounce the MetaRun back into its original shape to provide perfect cushioning from the start of your run to the finish. *+/- 10%.