- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
saved 45 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €0.00 shipping costs
Easy setting and saving of the default value: The audible and tactile clicks on reaching the scale values facilitate the safe setting of the desired torque value.
Features - Wera Safe-Torque A2
- Slip-over release mechanism - the set torque can never be overtightened
- Torque Lock function: The torque function can be deactivated and the tool can then be used as a standard ratchet with high loosening moments and for applications with defined angles of rotation
- For controlled clockwise and counterclockwise torque operation - tightening and loosening with or without torque
- Easy setting and saving of the desired torque value with audible and tactile clicks when reaching the scale values
- After the target torque has been reached, the release angle is only 30°
- The fine toothing with 72 teeth allows for a low return angle of 5°
- 1/4" hexagon drive for the use of 1/4" bits
- Mounting size: 1/4" hexagon drive
- Main scale graduation: 0.10 Nm
- Main scale measuring range: 2-12 Nm
- Subscale measuring range: 2-9 lbf. ft.
- Torque wrench length: 244 mm
- 552 g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Wera Safe-Torque A2 Torque Wrench
Slide-over mechanism prevents application of excessive torques
The Safe-Torque A 1 torque wrench is equipped with a slideover mechanism. Once the set torque value has been reached, the tool cannot be overtightened, so that excessive torque cannot be applied.
Torque Lock function
The torque function can be deactivated. The Safe-Torque torque wrench can then also be used as a standard ratchet with high loosening moments and for applications with defined angles of rotation.
For clockwise and counterclockwise operation
The Safe-Torque torque wrench is suitable for clockwise and counterclockwise operation with a set torque. When the Torque Lock function is deactivated, tightening and loosening is enabled without torque.
Easy torque setting
Easy setting and saving of the required torque with audible and tactile clicks on reaching the scale values.
Low return angle
The fine-toothed Safe-Torque torque wrench with 72 teeth has a back-pivoting angle of only 5°. The small stroke offers quick and precise working in all installation positions.
For 1/4" bits
The Safe-Torque A 2 torque wrench has a ¼" bit mounting with a strong permanent magnet and is suitable for bits with 1/4" external hexagon drive as per DIN ISO 1173-C 6.3 and E 6.3 and Wera connection series 1 and 4.
Adapter for 1/4" sockets
With the 870/1 connector (1/4" external hexagon to 1/4" external square head) the Safe-Torque A 2 can also be used with 1/4" sockets.