The article has been added successfully.
92 more products in this categoryShow more products in this category
Please notify me as soon as the item is available for delivery again.
RRP* €26.95 from €13.99
saved 48 %
saved 48 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €3.99 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
Item no. 20082516
veloToze Tall Shoe Cover 2.0 - Overshoes
The veloToze Tall Shoe Covers 2.0 are more durable and easier to care, but like their predecessors they were designed for road biking on cool, foggy or misty days.
All you need to clean the overshoes is a cloth and cold water. As the material does not absorb any water, it is sufficient to shake it dry. The overshoes are still made of the signature, lightweight, waterproof material but are now reinforced on the bottom and in the toe area of the shoe covers so they last longer. A special coating on the inside makes the overshoes easier to dry and use again. If they are difficult to pull over the shoe, or feels sticky, it is useful to sprinkle the inside with talcum powder or baby powder.
Features - Tall Shoe Cover Road 2.0
- Waterproof: designed to form a tight seal with your calf, to keep your feet and shoes dry
- Windproof: windproof materials keep your feet warm even on cold morning or winter rides (5C/40F to 16C/60F)
- Reinforced: reinforced on the bottom and in the toe area for increased durability
- Lightweight: made of a flexible, lightweight material that doesn’t retain water when wet
- No zippers or velcro straps: innovative overshoe design has no vulnerability points, like zippers or velcro
- Aerodynamic: smooth, flexible material creates a form-fitting design
- Compact: easily fits in jersey pocket or saddle bag
Tips & Care Instructions
- To clean shoe covers/overshoes, wipe with a cool, wet cloth. Do not put shoe covers in clothes washer.
- To dry, hang shoe covers/overshoes over a hanger or ledge or wipe with a dry cloth. The material does not absorb water, so they should dry quickly. Do not put shoe covers/overshoes in clothes dryer.
- After repeated use, apply talcum or baby powder to inside of shoe cover/overshoe to prevent sticking
- Ensure shoe covers are pulled-up over socks and are under legwarmers to create a water-tight seal.
- To prevent water from entering the shoe from the bottom of the shoe, remove insole of shoe and place tape over vent opening.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects
- Do not store in direct sunlight
CAUTION: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS NATURAL RUBBER LATEX WHICH MAY CAUSE ALLERGIC REACTIONS.
Video: Shoe Cover Instruction
5 Stars _ (0)
4 Stars 1 (1)
3 Stars _ (0)
2 Stars _ (0)
1 Stars _ (0)
To submit a rating, please log in. We do not check whether the rated item was purchased from us.
halten warm, aber sehr schwierig an und auszuziehen. Wenn sie lange genug halten, dann kann ich sie empfehlen.