- Available at 19.02.2023
saved 33 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €3.99 shipping costs
The Trailmulti was developed for attachment to bike forks with a circumference of at least 9.5 cm at any point. The waterproof packsack with roll closure is inserted into the stable, yet flexible holder with compression function and fastened with three robust straps. A non-slip strip at the bottom ensures that the Trailmulti stays in place and can’t shift around.
The clever front fork bag isn't just a practical companion for bikepacking. It also does a great job of protecting the environment, as both the mounting system and the packsack are made from 100% recycled materials. The VAUDE Green Shape label stands for environmentally-friendly, functional products made from sustainable materials.Due to the amount of force needed to attach the straps to the fork, we do not recommend using this product with carbon forks.
Features - Vaude Trailmulti II
- Waterproof, removable packsacks with 6 l volume
- For forks with a diameter of 9.5 cm and larger
- Waterproof roll closure
- Durable cage for mounting on the bike
- Cage stays on the bike
- Easy attachment with powerstrap
- Do not use with carbon bike components
- Volume: 6 L
- Size: 30 x 19 x 15 cm
- Main fabric: 100% Polyamide (recycled); Econyl Regenerated Nylon
- Second fabric - Face: 58% Polyamide (recycled), 42% Polyester (recycled); 400D Polyurethan coated
- black uni
- 260 g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Vaude Fork Bag Trailmulti II
VAUDE products bearing the Eco Finish been waterproofed in an environmentally-friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFCs are part of a group of chemical compounds which are used to waterproof the outer layer of many outdoor products. They have come under criticism for being non-biodegradable, bioaccumulative and toxic, and suspected of being harmful to health. VAUDE has made a clear commitment to completely renouncing PFCs.
Fair Wear Foundation
Good working conditions and wages for all workers. Members of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) undertake to continuously improve working conditions at all production sites. Periodic review of the conditions. VAUDE has reached Leader status, the highest level of FWF membership.
VAUDE is a pioneer for sustainability across the entire textile industry. As one of the first German companies to do so, we received the new Grüner Knopf (Green Button) textile certification seal for a majority of our product range. This quality seal identifies textiles that were produced in accordance with high social and environmental standards. The strict criteria of our company's own Green Shape sustainability label formed an important foundation for the certification.
- Making sustainably produced clothing easier to recognize
- First state-supervised seal for fair and ecological textiles
- 26 social and ecological criteria are reviewed per product
- The company must demonstrate its corporate responsibility with regard to the issues of human rights, social justice and environmental protection.
Green Shape is the VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products - made from sustainable materials, resource-conserving manufacturing and fair production.