saved 65 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €4.49 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
But the patented material mix of polyester and merino wool is full of function: extremely fast-drying, slightly cooling and odor-resistant. Wool is also a renewable resource and thus conserves fossil resources. The VAUDE Green Shape label stands for an environmentally friendly, functional product made from sustainable materials.
Features - Sveit Tech Tee
- Quick-drying drirelease® T-shirt
- extremely comfortable, as well as odor-inhibiting
- climate-neutral compensated; environmentally friendly produced
- Round neck
- Back length (size M): 62 cm
- Weight: 101 g
- 88% polyester / 12% wool
- Warmer than pure wool
- No scratching
- No static build up
- No clammy feeling, even when damp
- FreshGuard finish prevents odor
To manufacture this highly functional product, Vaude uses recycled polyester, among other materials, on a pro rata basis. This is excess material from polyester production, which - instead of often usual - is not disposed of as waste, but collected and returned to production. This saves up to 50% energy and CO2 emissions as well as fossil raw materials without affecting the function of the clothing.
FAIR WEAR FOUNDATION
We are committed to good working conditions and fair wages for all. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and are committed to continuously improving working conditions in all production facilities. These are regularly monitored. VAUDE has achieved Leader Status, the highest status as an FWF member.
VAUDE is a pioneer for sustainable products throughout the textile industry. A large number of their products have been awarded the new government textile seal Green Button. The seal identifies textiles that are manufactured under particularly high social and environmental standards. The strict criteria of their proprietary Green Shape sustainability label are an important basis for certification.
- Making it easier to recognize sustainably produced clothing
- First government seal for fair and ecological textiles
- 26 social and ecological criteria are checked per product
- The company must demonstrate its human rights, social and environmental responsibility
This product is climate neutral: emissions from materials, manufacturing process and shipping have been systematically reduced and fully offset.
Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally friendly products - made from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production.