saved 25 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €4.49 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-4 days
- Available again from the above date
Wool is also a renewable raw material and thus conserves fossil resources. The VAUDE Green Shape label stands for an environmentally friendly, functional product made from sustainable materials.
Features - Sveit Tech Tee
- extremely comfortable
- Environmentally friendly and fairly produced
- Round neck
- Back length (in medium size): 70 cm
- Weight: 130 g
- 88% polyester / 12% wool
- Warmer than pure wool
- No scratching
- No static charge
- No clammy feeling, even when damp
- FreshGuard finish prevents odor
This product is partly or completely made of the natural fiber wool. VAUDE uses only mulesing-free wool.
FAIR WEAR FOUNDATION
We are committed to good working conditions and fair wages for all. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and are committed to continuously improving working conditions in all production facilities. These are regularly monitored. VAUDE has achieved Leader Status, the highest status as an FWF member.
VAUDE is a pioneer for sustainable products throughout the textile industry. A large number of their products have been awarded the new government textile seal Green Button. The seal identifies textiles that are manufactured under particularly high social and environmental standards. The strict criteria of their proprietary Green Shape sustainability label are an important basis for certification.
- Making it easier to recognize sustainably produced clothing
- First government seal for fair and ecological textiles
- 26 social and ecological criteria are checked per product
- The company must prove its human rights, social and ecological responsibility
This product is climate neutral: emissions from materials, manufacturing process and shipping have been systematically reduced and fully offset.
VAUDE uses renewable raw materials of plant or animal origin to manufacture this product. In this way, we save fossil raw materials.
Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally friendly products - made from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production.