saved 29 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €0.00 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
- Available again from the above date
2 side pockets and a leg pocket provide space for smartphone and wallet. The Moena softshell pants for women are treated with Eco Finish PFC-free water and dirt repellent.
Features - Moena Winter
- slim fit with plenty of freedom of movement
- fleece lined from the waistband to above the knees
- Waistband with elastic inserts on the sides
- Waistband with belt loops
- 2 front pockets
- 1 leg pocket with zipper
- Knee preforming
- Leg end adjustable in width
- split lining: upper part made of roughened material, lower part taffeta
VAUDE products with Eco Finish are environmentally friendly water repellent manufactured without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFCs belong to a group of chemical compounds used to impregnate the outer fabric of many outdoor products. They have come under criticism because they are considered non-degradable, accumulate in the body and are suspected of being harmful to health. VAUDE has a clear commitment to completely avoid PFCs.
The high elasticity of the material is achieved by the elastane content and the knit and woven construction. This offers maximum freedom of movement.
Fair Wear Foundation
Good working conditions and fair wages for all. Members of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and are committed to continuously improve working conditions in all production facilities. These are regularly monitored. VAUDE has achieved the highest status as an FWF member with Leader Status.
This product is climate neutral: emissions from materials, manufacturing process and shipping have been systematically reduced and fully offset.
VAUDE is a pioneer for sustainable products throughout the textile industry. A large number of their products have been awarded the new government textile seal Green Button. The seal identifies textiles that are manufactured under particularly high social and environmental standards. The strict criteria of their proprietary Green Shape sustainability label are an important basis for certification.
- Making it easier to recognize sustainably produced clothing
- First government seal for fair and ecological textiles
- 26 social and ecological criteria are checked per product
- The company must demonstrate its human rights, social and environmental responsibility
Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally friendly products - made from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production.