saved 41 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €3.99 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
The reflective elements significantly increase your visibility at night in traffic, as you will be seen valuable seconds earlier, especially in adverse conditions. The jacket is TÜV certified as high-visibility clothing and thus ensures better night visibility. The hood can be rolled up and stowed in the collar. The 2-way front zipper, adjustable cuffs and 2 front pockets with zipper round off this product comfortably. This product is made with Eco Finish environmentally friendly water repellent without fluorocarbons (PFC). The VAUDE Green Shape label stands for an environmentally friendly, functional product made from sustainable materials.
Features - Luminum II Rain Jacket
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- All-round reflective for visibility at night
- Environmentally friendly production
- 2-layer jacket
- 2 front pockets with zipper
- 2-way front zip with double flap
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs
- Drawcord hem
- Detachable hood that can be stowed away in the collar
- Split lining, upper part mesh, lower part tafetta
- Reflective elements
- Length (size M): 79 cm
- Weight: 475 g
Ceplex Active is a top-quality membrane or coating - permanently waterproof, breathable and windproof. It has a min. water column of 10,000 m (JIS L 1092 B). This membrane is 100% PTFE-free.
VAUDE products bearing the Eco Finish been waterproofed in an environmentally-friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFCs are part of a group of chemical compounds which are used to waterproof the outer layer of many outdoor products. They have come under criticism for being non-biodegradable, bioaccumulative and toxic, and suspected of being harmful to health. VAUDE has made a clear commitment to completely renouncing PFCs.
Fair Wear Foundation
Good working conditions and wages for all workers. Members of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) undertake to continuously improve working conditions at all production sites. Periodic review of the conditions. VAUDE has reached Leader status, the highest level of FWF membership.
VAUDE is a pioneer for sustainability across the entire textile industry. As one of the first German companies to do so, we received the new Grüner Knopf (Green Button) textile certification seal for a majority of our product range. This quality seal identifies textiles that were produced in accordance with high social and environmental standards. The strict criteria of our company's own Green Shape sustainability label formed an important foundation for the certification.
- Making sustainably produced clothing easier to recognize
- First state-supervised seal for fair and ecological textiles
- 26 social and ecological criteria are reviewed per product
- The company must demonstrate its corporate responsibility with regard to the issues of human rights, social justice and environmental protection.
Green Shape is the VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products - made from sustainable materials, resource-conserving manufacturing and fair production.