Features - Women's Essential Top
- Quick drying
- Easy care
- Eco-friendly and fair manufacturing
- Contrasting piping at the collar
- Back length (size M): 62 cm
- Weight: 75 g
This high-performance product includes recycled polyester. Excess materials from polyester production are collected and reintroduced back into the production process. This saves up to 50% in energy and CO2 emissions as well as fossil raw materials without compromising the function of the clothing.
FAIR WEAR FOUNDATION
We strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and we are committed to continuously improve working conditions at all of our production facilities. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE has achieved leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.
VAUDE is a pioneer for sustainability across the entire textile industry. As one of the first German companies to do so, we received the new Grüner Knopf (Green Button) textile certification seal for a majority of our product range. This quality seal identifies textiles that were produced in accordance with high social and environmental standards. The strict criteria of our company's own Green Shape sustainability label formed an important foundation for the certification.
- Making sustainably produced clothing easier to recognize
- First state-supervised seal for fair and ecological textiles
- 26 social and ecological criteria are reviewed per product
- The company must demonstrate its corporate responsibility with regard to the issues of human rights, social justice and environmental protection.
Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products - made from sustainable materials, resource-conserving manufacturing and fair production.