The men's hooded jacket features two zippered pockets, a zippered pocket on the chest, elastic cuffs and a convenient hood adjustment.
Features - Elope Hybrid Jacket
- technical and body climate balancing
- Mix of breathable fleece and down-like synthetic filling
- attached, width-adjustable hood
- Front zipper with underpass
- 1 chest pocket with zipper
- 2 front pockets with zipper
- Drawcord in hem adjustable through pockets
- partially elastic sleeve cuff
- Partially padded
Ceplex Active is a high-quality membrane or coating - permanently waterproof, breathable and windproof. It withstands a water column of min. 10,000 mm (JIS L 1092 B). This membrane is 100% PTFE-free.
80% windproofness due to extra dense construction of the material (weaves, finishes). What remains of the wind is a pleasantly cooling breeze in the microclimate, providing unbeatable breathability. This technology is suitable for use in windy weather conditions in movement-intensive mountain and bike sports.
VAUDE products with Eco Finish are environmentally friendly water repellent manufactured without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFCs belong to a group of chemical compounds that are used to impregnate the outer fabric of many outdoor products. They have come under criticism because they are considered non-degradable, accumulate in the body and are suspected of being harmful to health. VAUDE has a clear commitment to completely avoid PFCs.
Fair Wear Foundation
Good working conditions and fair wages for all. Members of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and commit to continuously improve working conditions in all production facilities. These are regularly monitored. VAUDE has achieved the highest status as an FWF member with Leader Status.
VAUDE is a pioneer for sustainable products throughout the textile industry. A large number of their products have been awarded the new government textile seal Green Button. The seal identifies textiles that are manufactured under particularly high social and environmental standards. The strict criteria of their proprietary Green Shape sustainability label are an important basis for certification.
- Making it easier to recognize sustainably produced clothing
- First government seal for fair and ecological textiles
- 26 social and ecological criteria are checked per product
- The company must demonstrate its human rights, social and environmental responsibility
This product is climate neutral: emissions from materials, manufacturing process and shipping have been systematically reduced and fully offset.
Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally friendly products - made from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production.