- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
saved 30 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €0.00 shipping costs
Sporty hiking backpack with excellent back ventilation: the Brenta 30 from VaudeThe practical front access guarantees fast access to the pack’s contents, compressions straps holds your gear securely in every situation. A number of additional features like a pocket for valuables, a spacious stretch pocket on the front, trekking pole attachment, hydration-bladder comparability and the integrated rain cover round off the Brenta 30. The primary material of the backpack is 50 % recycled polyester to conserve the planet’s resources.
Features - Vaude Brenta 30
- Very comfortable thanks to the adjustable back length and anatomic shoulder straps
- Practical compartment distribution
- Eco-friendly manufacturing
- Padded hip wings with one zip pocket
- Access to the main compartment also via zip
- Zip pocket in the lid
- Additional zip lid pocket inside
- Mobile phone stash pocket
- Front stretch pocket
- Side stretch pockets with on-the-go opening
- One pole attachment point
- Side compression straps
- Top compression strap
- Opening for hydration system
- Sternum strap with tube holder clip
- Integrated, detachable raincover in separate compartment
- Volume: 30 l
- Dimensions: 57 x 30 x 25 cm
- Max. load range: 3-8 kg
- Main fabric: 71% Polyamide, 29% Polyester; 300 D PU coated
- Second fabric - Face: 100% Polyester (thereof 50% recycled)
- Coating: 100% Polyurethane; 600 D Polyurethane coated 50% recycled
- Lining: 100% Polyamide; 200 D Polyurethane coated
- Rain cover: 100% Polyamide; 190 T Polyurethane coated
- 1150 g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Vaude Brenta 30 Hiking Backpack
- incl. Rain cover
Aerolflex 3D is the further development of the classic Aeroflex back. The range of application is exactly the same, but the performance of the back has been significantly increased. The construction allows ventilation from all sides. This reduces heat build-up on the back by up to 42%* and moisture formation by up to 23%*.
* In comparison to reference backpacks, confirmed by a study of the University of Applied Sciences Technikum Wien.
“Shifting Back Length” means the pack can be precisely adjusted to the wearer’s torso length – for extra comfort on your tour.
In comparison to the F.L.A.S.H. technology, here not only the length of the shoulder straps is adjusted, but also the complete back length.
Ergo Shape shoulder straps are ergonomically designed to improve your freedom of movement. The straps are wider at the top of the shoulders to provide increased wearing comfort. They are especially narrow at the shoulder joints so that they don’t restrict the natural freedom of movement.We use adapted variants of the Ergo Shape shoulder straps for both ladies’ and men’s backpacks.
VAUDE products bearing the Eco Finish been waterproofed in an environmentally-friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFCs are part of a group of chemical compounds which are used to waterproof the outer layer of many outdoor products. They have come under criticism for being non-biodegradable, bioaccumulative and toxic, and suspected of being harmful to health. VAUDE has made a clear commitment to completely renouncing PFCs.
PET Bottle Recycling
This product includes material that is made from recycled PET plastic bottles. The bottles are collected, cleaned, melted down and processed into high-quality yarn which we use to create brand-new products, helping to conserve both resources and energy.
Fair Wear Foundation
Good working conditions and wages for all workers. Members of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) undertake to continuously improve working conditions at all production sites. Periodic review of the conditions. VAUDE has reached Leader status, the highest level of FWF membership.
VAUDE is a pioneer for sustainability across the entire textile industry. As one of the first German companies to do so, we received the new Grüner Knopf (Green Button) textile certification seal for a majority of our product range. This quality seal identifies textiles that were produced in accordance with high social and environmental standards. The strict criteria of our company's own Green Shape sustainability label formed an important foundation for the certification.
- Making sustainably produced clothing easier to recognize
- First state-supervised seal for fair and ecological textiles
- 26 social and ecological criteria are reviewed per product
- The company must demonstrate its corporate responsibility with regard to the issues of human rights, social justice and environmental protection.
Green Shape is the VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products - made from sustainable materials, resource-conserving manufacturing and fair production.