saved 38 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €4.49 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
On the road bike and on the mountain bike it plays its strengths to the full and accompanies beginners as well as advanced safely on the bike tour. With 24 ventilation openings, the helmet guarantees optimum climate management when riding uphill and downhill. Through the 3D-IAS-3.0 size adjustment system, it can be adjusted in height and width to any head.
At 225 grams, it is also a real lightweight and therefore does not bother on longer tours. The insect net reliably protects against unwanted intruders and with an optionally available Triangle LED, it is even equipped for urban streets at dusk.
Features - UVEX i-vo 3D
- inmould: lightweight helmet construction with maximum impact resistance and the perfect fusion of EPS inner layer as well as PC outer layer
- IAS 3D: the helmet can be adjusted to the head in width and height
- FAS: the Fast-Adapting-System harness can be easily and continuously adjusted exactly to the shape of your head
- monomatic: the uvex monomatic comfort closure can be opened and closed with one hand
- Upgradeable with helmet LED (not included!)
- Insect protection
- 24 ventilation channels
- Standards: EN 1078, TÜV GS, CE, CPSC
- Weight: approx. 225 g
EPS is foamed directly into the impact-resistant polycarbonate shell. For a helmet construction that is as light as it is very stable.
IAS 3D system
However, heads differ not only in their circumference, but also in their height. The uvex IAS-3D system therefore offers the additional option of precise adjustment to the individual head height.
The Fast-Adapting-System harness can be easily and continuously adjusted exactly to one's own head shape. This keeps the helmet firmly on the head in all situations and the webbing always in the optimum position.
Multi-level and anatomically shaped: The uvex Monomatic comfort closure can be opened and closed with just one hand at the touch of a button. So the chin strap always fits perfectly.