saved 40 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €3.99 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
The uvex boss race is a unique high-performance cycling helmet, which was developed according to the highest safety standards. The Double-Inmould helmet convinces with its excellent fit, because the IAS-3D size adjustment system ensures the perfect fit in all situations. In addition, the FAS harness and the monomatic closure ensure wearing comfort. 19 ventilation channels and the specially structured x-fit inner material guarantee perfect cooling. The helmet can be optionally retrofitted with an xb300 cross visor.
Features - boss race
- inmould: lightweight helmet construction with highest impact resistance and the perfect fusion of EPS inner layer as well as PC outer layer
- IAS 3D: the helmet can be adjusted to the head in width and height
- FAS: the Fast-Adapting-System harness can be easily and continuously adjusted exactly to the shape of your head
- monomatic: the uvex monomatic comfort closure can be opened and closed with one hand
- x-fit: structured inner material for better ventilation
- 19 ventilation channels
- Insect protection
- Weight: approx. 220 g (size 52-56)
- Standards: EN 1078
EPS is foamed directly into the impact-resistant polycarbonate shell. For a helmet construction that is as light as it is very stable.
IAS 3D System
Heads, however, differ not only in their circumference, but also in their height. The uvex IAS-3D system therefore offers the additional option of precise adjustment to the individual head height.
The Fast-Adapting-System harness can be easily and continuously adjusted exactly to one's own head shape. This keeps the helmet firmly on the head in all situations and the webbing always in the optimum position.
Multi-level and anatomically shaped: The uvex Monomatic comfort closure can be opened and closed with just one hand at the touch of a button. So the chin strap always fits perfectly.
High-quality, structured material for better ventilation. Removable and washable padding with special antibacterial finish.