saved 50 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €4.49 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-4 days
Rushing down the trail at high speed. Suddenly the forest clears and gives a view of the surrounding mountain panorama. The uvex access is the ideal MTB entry-level helmet for trail enthusiasts. The safe and particularly robust helmet has 13 ventilation openings. Thus, the head remains cool on every ride and yet optimally protected. With the FAS strap system, the helmet can be adjusted steplessly and optimally to any head shape. Thanks to the monomatic closure you can even do this with one hand!
Features - Access
- inmould: lightweight helmet construction with maximum impact resistance and the perfect fusion of EPS inner layer and PC outer layer
- IAS: the helmet can be adjusted in width
- FAS: the Fast-Adapting-System harness can be easily and continuously adjusted exactly to the shape of your head
- monomatic: the uvex monomatic comfort closure can be opened and closed with one hand
- Basic Pads: removable and washable padding with special antibacterial finish
- 13 ventilation openings
- Reliable protection
- Adjustable visor
- Weight: approx. 300 g
- Standard: EN 1078
EPS is foamed directly into the impact-resistant polycarbonate shell. For a helmet construction that is as light as it is very stable.
IAS 3D system
However, heads differ not only in their circumference, but also in their height. The uvex IAS-3D system therefore offers the additional option of precise adjustment to the individual head height.
The Fast-Adapting-System harness can be easily and continuously adjusted exactly to one's own head shape. This keeps the helmet firmly on the head in all situations and the webbing always in the optimum position.
Multi-level and anatomically shaped: The uvex Monomatic comfort closure can be opened and closed with just one hand at the touch of a button. So the chin strap always fits perfectly.