The article has been added successfully.
52 more products in this categoryShow more products in this category
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
RRP* €475.00 €299.99
saved 37 %
saved 37 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €0.00 shipping costs
Item no. 20052202
Time Xpro 15 Titan Carbon Road Pedals
The all new carbon body and new design creates a more powerful structure to transfer power from the cyclist to the road. Power transfer and stability are also improved with a larger pedal surface area of 725mm² compared with the already large surface area of the Xpresso at 700mm².
The ultimate expression of pedal technology: the Xpro 15 Pedals from TimeThe Iclic system has been redesigned to allow for a more positive engagement and to be more comfortable. Finally, the Xpro 15 shares the same watt-saving CeramicSpeed bearings and super light hollow titanium spindle from the Xpresso 15 resulting in an overall weight of 87.3 grams per pedal. The carbon blade is also adjustable in 3 positions to optimize engagement tension. Like the Xpresso, the stack height is low, keeping the cyclist's sole as close to the center of the pedal axle as possible. This, along with the large pedal surface area results in incomparable pedaling efficiency and comfort.
Features - Xpro 15
- ICLIC: Easy clip in with the automatic pre-opening Iclic System (TIME patent)
- Bioposition: A distance between shoe sole and axle of only 13,5 mm for efficient power transfer and optimized pedalling
- Gender: Unisex
- Intended use: Road
- Type: Clickpedal
- Compatibility: Shoes with SPD SL-System
- Contact surface area: 725 mm²
- Pedal stack height: 13,5 mm
- Tension: 3 different settings
- Body: Carbon
- Axle: Hollow titanium axle
- Bearings: Ceramic
- 174.6g pair (Manufacturer information)
Scope of Delivery
- 1 pair Xpro 15 Pedals
- 1 pair ICLIC Free foot Cleats
NEW - Xpro road pedals
TIME: Road Clipless Pedal and Cleat Installation
5 Stars 2 (2)
4 Stars _ (0)
3 Stars _ (0)
2 Stars _ (0)
1 Stars _ (0)
To submit a rating, please log in. We do not check whether the rated item was purchased from us.
Absolute favourites, easy click-in, light
Nach 5 Jahren SPD SL bin ich nun auf Time gewechselt. Ich finde sie persönlich viel angenehmer und optisch ansprechender. Der Versand hätte etwas schneller sein können, aber da konnte BikeDiscount nichts für.