saved 42 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €0.00 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
- not avaliable
While this version features the same great details as the original, TNF has made some changes. The platform under the foot is wider and provides more stability. The upper is 2 mm higher for more comfort and support. And the rockered midsole has a forked heel and forefoot and a TPU plate for more lateral stability. The FUTURELIGHT™ membrane is as breathable as ever, and the nubuck leather is both durable and soft. Even better, TNF sources the leather from Leather Working Group (LWG) certified tanneries, contributing to a sustainable future with responsible leather.
Features - Vectiv Exploris 2 Futurelight Leather
- The North Face® sources 100% of its leather from Leather Working Group (LWG)-certified tanneries
- Breathable and waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ membrane
- Made on an updated D-width last that adapts to many foot shapes
- Rockered VECTIV™ 2.0 midsole features a TPU plate and bifurcated design in the heel and forefoot for increased lateral stability
- Midsole with rocker design for long-lasting propulsion
- Midsole made of high-quality EVA foam and with 2 mm greater cantilever than the summer/fall 2021 version
- Wider platform underfoot provides even better stability
- Surface CTRL™ rubber outsole with 4 mm tread is designed for durability in high-wear areas
VECTIV technology combines a 3D plate and rocker-shaped midsole underfoot - converting energy into forward momentum.
Made of biomaterial, this rubber outsole provides unmatched grip and best-in-class durability.
Seam sealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that ensures optimized air permeability and waterproofness depending on use.