Dryness and comfort for wet weather hiking: The North Face Women's Quest Jacket
The shell is made of lightweight, two-layer DryVent™ with taped seams and a water-repellent coating. So you'll stay dry, protected from the wind, and never sweat - just what you need for changeable weather while hiking.
The jacket is equipped with a fixed, adjustable hood, cinch stoppers at the hem and elastic sleeve cuffs that provide additional weather protection. Rounding out the design are two pockets for your hands and a chin guard made of brushed material that prevents the zipper from rubbing against your skin.
Features - Quest
- Durable water repellent DWR impregnation
- Reverse coil zipper with water repellent impregnation at center front
- Fixed sewn hood with easy adjustment feature
- Two zippered pockets for hands
- Adjustable elastic at hood and hem
- Elastic cuffs
- Heat transfer logo
- Waterproof, breathable and fully welded DryVent™ two-layer fabric
- Mesh lining
- Brushed knit fabric collar back and chin guard
Dryvent™ fabric is completely waterproof, windproof and breathable. The outside of the fabric is treated with a durable water repellent impregnation that promotes droplet formation. Each multi-layer fabric is designed to allow moisture to escape from the inside to the outside.
Provides a water repellent outer layer of protection against moisture.