But perhaps the best thing about the pants is their versatility. Roll up the hem to air it out in the morning. In the afternoon, zip them off halfway up your thigh. When evening comes, turn them back into long pants. And don't worry about losing the zipped-off pieces. There's a storage pocket for that. Finally, the water repellent finish makes short work of light showers.
Features - Exploration
- Regular tapered pants in a work pant cut
- Regular fit at the waist
- Regular in the front and slightly more high cut in the back
- Straight cut at thigh and knee, loose cut at ankle
- New waist construction with diagonal extra-large belt loops, rear belt tunnel and snap zipper closure
- With PFC-free, durable water repellent DWR finish
- Two mesh lined open handwarmer pockets
- Two open back patch pockets
- One concealed side pocket
- Zippered legs
- External button to roll up at calf
- Thermo-printed TNF logo branding on left leg and back right calf
Fabrics with FlashDry™ technology hug the body like a second skin, wicking moisture to the outer fabric where it can evaporate as quickly as possible. As a result, endurance athletes benefit from cool and dry comfort.
A durable water-repellent outer material that offers additional protection against light moisture.