saved 64 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €4.49 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
Rugged shorts made from sustainable materials: Tatonka Trekking M's Shorts
The shorts are equipped with slash pockets, a large zippered pocket on the thigh and a zippered back pocket.
Tatonka uses the GREEN label to identify products in which they use sustainable, environmentally friendly and resource-saving materials and which meet their standards for high functionality, best quality and minimization of ecological footprint.
Features - Trekking M's Shorts
- GREEN by Tatonka
- Use of materials from recycled and renewable resources
- Simple pants closure with zipper
- Waistband with belt loops and jeans button closure
- Hand pockets
- Back with back pocket on one side
- Side inset bellows pocket made of elastic SoftShell material with zipper closure
- Logo embroidery
- Regular fit
T-Eco Poly Cotton W
The densely woven, slightly waxed polyester / cotton blend is very robust and hard-wearing and is therefore ideal for outdoor clothing. Thanks to the processing of recycled polyester and organic cotton, the fabric is also sustainable and environmentally friendly.
T-Softshell 4 Recycled
Elastic double weave fabric with a robust outside and a soft inside. The material made from recycled polyamide offers a PFC-free dirt and water-repellent finish and is used by Tatonka for light jackets, vests and trousers.